Trying to find an obit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find an obit

A friend of mine Stan Baker, took his life last saturday night down ya'lls way, but i can't seem to find his obit anywhere. what papers are in the covington area ?

I posted that in a hurry and am sorry for the wording. It has been stressfull these past few months and my brain has turned to mush. I just wish that there would have been something i could have said or done to change the situation.
    i will try to refrain from posting in the future and wish the ones i have meet B.O.L. in your future endevers, thanks to the time spent with the ones i met, and i hope all turns out well for you and yours. Until we meet again, hang loose, peace out, don't let your meat-loaf !
    always leave in good grace, because it doesn't cost you a cent to be nice, and you never know what type of demons others are fighting.

Comment

I tried looking online for ya, could not find anything. Are you leaving us for good?? If so, whats up?

Comment

I tried too. I checked the Covington News and didn't see an obit for anyone with that name.
        Tim, what the hell Bro?

Comment

Working...
        X