No announcement yet.

April 25th - lets do something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i forget, we were starting on friday or saturday? i thought you said something about a 2 day pass

Comment

We have to reserve for 2 days if we go that route - I'm saying we take our chances and just show up on Saturday afternoon.

Comment

that sounds good to me

Comment

Wish I could join u guys. I have a BJJ seminar at 3pm, then work at 9pm. Be safe (ish).

Comment

Could come by after, it's not that far from ya

Comment

gates of the park close at 10......can't get in or out unless by foot.

Comment

I'll be there after work

Comment

I get outta work around 3am. Dammit!

Comment

That was fun as hell!

Ok, so we get to Fort Yargo and it was 'campground full' - didn't think about the bike race happening in the park and the fact that all of the camp sites would be taken up. We figured we'd try our luck and it was a no go - no big deal. We ended up at Kevin's house camping out in the backyard like little kids, drinking beer, smoking cigars and just general fun. I don't think we could have had as good of a time and a fire in a paid camping site. Other than Shadow trying to take out the firepit, cooler and 2 foldering chairs in a simple not-so-deft gesture of 'man I love guiness' stumbling, it all went without incident.

Definitely have to do it again some time. Next time, I'm bringing an air mattress, fuck that hard ass ground.

Comment

Working...
                    X