Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This saturday is also the BPO&C show in Lilburn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This saturday is also the BPO&C show in Lilburn.

Peter is hosting it this year - I'll probably ride out there for a little bit if anybody wants to join up.

28th Anniversary of the Peach Blossom B-O-P
    Buick-Oldsmobile-Pontiac

Hosted by the Dixie Oldsmobile Club
    April 25th, 2009

Show Location: Joe’s Crab Shack Lilburn, GA (770)736-2900
    Direction to show location: I-285 E/ Merge onto US-78 E via EXIT 39B toward SNELLVILLE/ ATHENS.
    4300 Hwy 78 Lilburn, GA 30047

General Information: Call: Didrik & Anne Wallis @ (678) 339-9744 or Jill & Peter Berusch @ (404) 667-9501
    Each car registered will receive one ballot, which will entitle you to vote in (up to) three (3) classes for First, Second, or Third place as
    well as Best Buick, Olds, Pontiac and Best of Show. Classes will be determined by cars registered by April 05th, 2009. This not only
    helps us, but also helps your car be properly classified. PLEASE REGISTER EARLY. FIRST 150 CARS GET A SPOT.

Registration is from 9:00am until 12 noon, Voting 12-2pm, Awards at 4pm

yeah i will probably ride out there either in the impala or on the bike. If the bike is done by then.....after dropping 700 bucks at killer creek this saturday it had better fucking be..........damn custom and "antique" parts ><

Comment

You guys coming camping?

Comment

We really want to, but with things being as they are if Casey has to work and with it being a saturday she is reluctant to ruffle feathers trying to get out of it. It's dissappointing, but at the same time I dont blame her in the least.

Comment

Working...
        X