May event.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May event.

So there was a little discussion about making a pilgrimage somewhere for the May event - and since Monster Bash is going to be in June, it's worth planning something sooner than later. Possibly May 23rd.

One idea that sounded pretty cool was the Georgia Guidestones in Elbert Georgia. It's about 80 miles from Loganville, but is supposed to be very very cool.

Another idea of course is heading south and meeting up with the Macon crew and go terrorize Rose Hill for a bit. I might even clean my car for that if we are going to be taking pictures =)

Anybody got any other things to do in May? The Monster Bash is probably the good, big thing to do in June - and if it is as it has been in the past with the first Sunday in June (not sure, just going on memory of others) then that would be June 7th.

Let's hear some ideas.

that weekend should be a good one

Comment

Hell I am up for anything later in the month. That will give me time to make a few repairs and adjustment to the Impala. Plus, I told Casey if she is working and doesnt request a day off in advance to get out and do something this time, my happy ass will go without her.

Comment

I'm down for either one. Also in June there's a HUUUGE car show in downtown Macon, last year it had over 300 cars so that may be the time to come down here. (Its either the weekend after, or 2 weekends after Monster Bash)

Comment

bump

Comment

i'm down with whatever. but as the guys at the last one saw the vw isn't much for driving. while i'd love to let more people see it... it just can't make a drive much further than 20-25 miles one way. I'd probably have to get a ride from somebody.

Comment

Man, I gotta stop working so much. Big money gig that night. Anything goin on this Friday?.... scratch that, I'll start a new thread, just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by staynedglass View Post
                i'm down with whatever. but as the guys at the last one saw the vw isn't much for driving. while i'd love to let more people see it... it just can't make a drive much further than 20-25 miles one way. I'd probably have to get a ride from somebody.

Are you needing parts? I'm about to clean out my parents garage, so I can get my buick out, and I know I have about 5 huge boxes of mid 50's through late 70's VW parts, 1300cc-2000cc. Let me know and i'll send them your way as i get them all in one spot.

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
                  Are you needing parts? I'm about to clean out my parents garage, so I can get my buick out, and I know I have about 5 huge boxes of mid 50's through late 70's VW parts, 1300cc-2000cc. Let me know and i'll send them your way as i get them all in one spot.

you should see my back yard i'm always on the lookout for more parts. get with ganci and get my cell number. give me a call and we'll hook up and wheel and deal. i may not answer the first time though. i don't answer numbers i don't recognize just leave a voicemail and i'll call right back.

Comment

Yeah I finally got out of the air cooled thing completely. Although i held on to my 67 bug for about 10 years after i sold off everything else, i figured it was the changeover year, first year of the 12v system, last year of the wide 5 lug pattern, ect.

Comment

The weekend of the 22nd we are going to a Camaro & Firebird show in Marietta.....finally I get to take my toy to a show.

fbodygathering.com

LorcinLS1 (his board name) will be there in his 2010 Camaro. Oh, yea and he's from New Orleans!!!!

Also, if you guys plan something on the 16th it is a no go for us....David is playing Paintball that day.

Comment

Lorcin-Ellis-Juan.... =)

(sorry, I had a Mustang for a very long time, we grew a certain lack of appreciation for the LS1)

Comment

(sorry, I had a Mustang for a very long time, we grew a certain lack of appreciation for the LS1)
                          Sorry, I had a big block Buick for a long time so I still laugh at 5.0's

Comment

So. what the hell is the plan...............

Comment

Circle Jerk. Your the pivot man.

Comment

Working...
                              X