No announcement yet.

What should I do with my truck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO, I was talking about Christine buying lily from him.
    I'm STILL trying to get the gas tank to work. Almost there but not quite.

Comment

We both took an ass ripping on the Savoy.

I stripped it completely clean and made a whopping 60 dollars for all the usable parts. All the chrome was pitted ruined or worn down. None of the stainless was good. Everything was rotten.

The car was stripped and pictures were taken of the car to make it look pretty good. I had 550 (thats not counting county problems and storage) and a few days in a nice dash for a standard shift car (worth little) and a back window. Nothing else was worth salvaging.

Chris had 2 days and 300 dollars in nothing.

That bitch died a slow death and had a fitting end about a month ago. It was flattened by a 1959 caterpiller bulldozer before being dumped into a scrap pile to be hauled to the refinery.

after seeing your car collection I'm going to have to vote for Sanford and Son too
      As for my collection, most are parts cars. You can't fix them if you can't get parts. The keepers may be ugly but the mechanics are good and the bodys need little, the rest is just cosmetic.

I have some nice coaches that are mechnically sound with good bodys
      a fair coupe needing some patch work in one quarter
      a very rough convertible I doubt I will ever fix
      a few decent 4 doors with good bodys and drivable
      a very nice 4 door needing paint
      a very nice wagon body but stripped
      and a bunch of rough parts cars.
      All may look rough but I fix the mechanical aspects first. I don't care if its ugly as long as I can drive it and I don't fall through a crusty floor.
      Last edited by 60Buick; 05-19-2009, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Mechanicals are good..... Pretty won't get you home......

Comment

What to do with the truck...
          Biggest , meanest, motor you can stuff in it...Nice quiet dual exhaust... widest tires available.. ON THE BACK.... Pull up in front of church JUST BEFORE mass is getting out....aaaannnnnddddddddd.. SMOKE THEM FATTIES........ TO THE CORDS.....
          I know it's not practical or even a good idea...But it would be fun....

Comment

Working...
          X