Drama at the Monster Bash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama at the Monster Bash.

So with the Monster Bash approaching, the subject of 'will there be drama at the monster bash?' has come up a few times.

So let me get a few things out there first.

There won't be any drama started from any Dead Ends member - I think this is pretty reasonable to ask. Having said that though, if someone comes over and tries to bring their bullshit with them, expect to get what you came for. I'd prefer to not get into one of those type of situations where I have to beat the fuck out of someone because they are acting like fools - but I'm less resistant to the idea than I have been in years past.

This is in no way a threat, just a cordial reminder that if you come looking for issues, you might get them.

Chris

I'll just bring a bunch of job applications with me, should keep the undesirables at bay....

Comment

No drama, what the fuck? I look forward to people looking like a douch in front of everyone.

Comment

You walking around drunk as piss telling people how bad their paint job is - you're on your own there hoss.

Comment

Don't start no shit, won't be no shit

Comment

I'll bring gloves for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
              I'll just bring a bunch of job applications with me, should keep the undesirables at bay....
              That's so funny I shit my pants!

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
                That's so funny I shit my pants!
                Hope you had your......i just realized that in certain situations and on certain subjects I have absolutely no willpower at all......i need a new drug habit or something.
                Attached Files

Comment

One year latere and that joke still isn't old!

Comment

Originally posted by Vampirate_Maiden View Post
                    One year latere and that joke still isn't old!

lol. i know. i was just thinking that myself

Comment

Comment

Hey Billy, weren't you looking for a '32 Coupe project car or something? I heard you wanted to drop a deuce out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                          Hey Billy, weren't you looking for a '32 Coupe project car or something? I heard you wanted to drop a deuce out of it.

Why would I want a '32 coupe? I have no desire to look like an old dude wanting a car from a zz top album cover. Nor, would i have any desire to take a shit out of it......wtf....that post doesn't make any damn sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                            I heard you wanted to drop a deuce out of it.
                            I think it was a '58 he was trying to drop a deuce out of

Comment

Hey, give enough jager and make sure you are driving close behind me and I'll take a shit off the back of anything, and then continue laughing as you make a lateral move towards the closest preasure washer

Comment

Working...
                              X