Show in loganville on the 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show in loganville on the 13th

Pauly seems to have something going on on the 13th in loganville, a benefit show for a lost friend, I dunno if hearses are exactly acceptible for this but i know there are a few old rod rides around here that could make an appearance, and it would be something else the weekend after monsterbash that may be cool to hang out at for the day.

Tony can give more details about this - but this is a benefit for Adam Pearce, who was killed over some seriously stupid shit a few weeks ago. Adam was a good dude, huge in the pitbull rescue community, and was a Marine who served in Iraq.

We will try and be there for this one, not sure in what though

Comment

Oh, so this WAS the guy that was stabbed at the show in tucker.Very unfortunate and uncool situation. I dunno if the wife can make it but I will sure as hell be there. I sent Pauly a message to keep me posted on it.

Comment

Adam was a great guy. We will prob be at this show.

Atlanta breaking news, weather, and sports from FOX 5 Atlanta, WAGA, FOX 5, Atlanta news, Atlanta weather, Atlanta sports, Georgia news, Good Day Atlanta, FOX 5 Storm Team, FOX 5 I-Team, FOX 5 News, High 5 Sports.

An arrest has been made
        Atlanta breaking news, weather, and sports from FOX 5 Atlanta, WAGA, FOX 5, Atlanta news, Atlanta weather, Atlanta sports, Georgia news, Good Day Atlanta, FOX 5 Storm Team, FOX 5 I-Team, FOX 5 News, High 5 Sports.

Comment

I just quit plating a weekly gig at the watering hole about 2 months ago. Ive always hated that place.

On another note, the tattoo convention is the weekend after MB also.

Comment

Atlanta Tattoo Arts Festival, Crown Plaza at 6345 Powes Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, Ga. the weekend after Monsterbash.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
              Adam was a great guy. We will prob be at this show.

An arrest has been made
              http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news...ng_Case_052109

I didnt know him, but that seriously makes my blood boil every time i read about it.

I already confirmed my attendance to the show.

Comment

I met him when I was in Snellville for Scarlett's benefit. He was a cool fucker and a fellow Marine(as was said). I am trying like hell to get up there for the benefit and am sure Pauly will accept anyone that shows up showing support. Please go and show that you give a shit about people from your community.
                Last edited by STODD; 05-30-2009, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Well, show is tomorrow, and it supposed to rain, oh well, I'm going anyways. I plan on being there around noon noon 30 cause space is limited

Comment

I'm going to ride the bike up there - I don't want to take up the space of 2 cars with my coach and the buick is still far far far from drivable.

Comment

I will not be there. Someone please give Pauly my best and find a guy named Randy. When you find Randy, tell him Johnny Ford says Semper Fi! Those are two good people right there. They both have golden souls.

Have fun peeps!

Comment

Was a great showing. About 12-15 cars and probably 120 bikes. I got burnt like hell.

Comment

It was a damned good showing - I was impressed for sure.

Comment

Damn, wish I could have been there.

Comment

My god, I look like a walking red light bulb. Everything from my neck up is fucking roasted.

Comment

Working...
                              X