Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July Social Circle Car Show

hey all,

there's supposed to be a big all-day event here in down-town social circle on the 4th. so if you like, please come hang out during the day before you head off to wherever you're going for evening festivities.

i think last year it went from like 10 - 4 or something like that.

got a link or any kind of info?

Comment

this is social circle - we don't have web-based advertising (at least not the social kruisers car club).

Comment

Not to high jack your thread.
        Ryan, do you know of the Henry Funeral Home in Social Circle? My hearse was last in service at the Henry Funeral Home in Lithonia. Both funeral homes are owned by the same person. I tried to meet up and talk to him last weekend while we were down there, but he was busy. He called me back Tues., but I was home by then.

Comment

you mean this one?

yeah it's right across from the blue willow

Comment

Hey Ryan we plan to be there!

Comment

awesome!

Comment

sounds cool, will try to have both of our hearses there.
                Guess I should ask Christine first though

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
                  sounds cool, will try to have both of our hearses there.
                  Guess I should ask Christine first though
                  Hey! You know I plan on being there. Lily, I'm not so sure. Just as long as she doesn't pull the same thing she did on the day of Monster Bash, she will be there. I still can't believe she's been working well everyday EXCEPT on the day of Monster Bash!! I guess she didn't want to go to it because Richard was there.

Comment

I should be able to make it, I should have the Plymouth done by then. If not, then I should at least have the Harley done by then. Well, i mean ride/ drivable. With antique cars and bikes you are never truely "done".

Comment

How old does a Harley have to be to be antique?
                      Harley done by then. Well, i mean ride/ drivable. With antique cars and bikes you are never truely "done".

Comment

Well, my dad and I have 2 projects. 1 ( the closest to seeing the road) is a 75 ironhead. the second is a '44 WHL millitary bike. I wasnt going to say anything about the '44, cause I was just gonna show up on it and be like "lol, sup". But it needs alot more than my dad and I initially thought it did, and from the looks of it, it could very well be a year or two before it sees the road. Locating some of the parts for that has so far been a rather irritating and almost painful experience.

Comment

Why don't we make this the July Dead Ends Event? Lets invade this podunk town with a few hearses.
                          Ryan find out what time it does start so we can get there and get parking together. Last year the place was packed with cars.

Comment

yeah i'm pretty sure it will start at 10. if we can get a good count, i'll call and ask them to reserve us some spaces

Comment

Count me and Christine in (Ethyl and Lily).

Comment

Working...
                              X