Attendees @ MB who took pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendees @ MB who took pics!

Well, most of you know that we were turned away at the gates this year by the gate keepers in yellow shirts for bringing our 42 pound boxer with a lame excuse "it is dangerous for the dog no pets" The past 5 years we've attended this thing we have all seen dogs there.

By about 3 pm we were getting messages from many folks that they in fact have seen dogs there (bigger than Beignet).

If any of you that were taking pics happen to have any pics with a dog in them or even in the back round please send them to me.

We are on a mission to clarify the rules before MB 2010.

Thanks!

Denise, David & Beignet!

* and no the one of Richard leaning against a hearse is not what I'm looking for.

Last edited by HellCat; 06-10-2009, 10:24 PM.

I know I saw a Husky and a couple of other dogs. I didn't know you didn't get in, that SUCKS. Teach Beignet to play died and lay in a casket.

Comment

the one i sent you on the phone is the only one i have.

while you are communicating with them, please get them to put a stop to the bike riding. one of these times one of us or our coaches is gonna get run over

Comment

only one I have as of right now
        Attached Files

Comment

hellcat, i've worked in the vet feild for almost 10 years and can say 99.9% of all boxers are neither people or dog agressive, "most" husky's are sweet but are pack animals and will try to "alpha dog up " when first meeting new dogs. rules should apply to all or not at all. the pics look like a great time otherwise, i plan to be there 2010

Comment

I think I put one, of a little rat dog, on my myspace page www.myspace.com/eddieinsc

Comment

That's really a dog? What the hell is it good for? Oh I know ....PUNTING....Now don't get me wrong I love dogs....But that's really a dog? I apologize ....... I know......
              OH God I'm going to Hell....Giddy-up!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X