Holy shit I have a shop.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit I have a shop.........

Still going through the garage, i have found 4 paint sprayers, 2 bench grinders, some more accessories for the sand blaster, 2 drill presses( 1 bench top, one HUGE floor model), my floor mounted shop belt sander, 7 halogen spotlamps( some dual lamp some single)....all sorts of shit. Few more tools and I can start my own restoration business............My dad works for a company that makes the static wall linning material for high line paint booths, i have 2 industrial sized rolls of it down there ( basically the HUGE rolls that are loaded onto the machine that cuts the desired dimensions out), enough blue shop towel rolls to last me untill the day I die ( dad's company makes those too)..........6 laminated work tables with built in cabinets, 2 air compressors....holy shit it's like a classic car builders paradise down there and I never even noticed most of it! I feel like it's my own personal christmas in june!

so this is all in your garage or you have a real shop now? lets get to work

Comment

it's all in the garage atm, working on getting it all cleaned up, organized and set up. I have spots for 2 cars inside and 1 outside, and my buick vert is inside 1 atm, the other is open. There's enough room to have 2 cars going, plus a fuckton of room for tools, engine rebuilds,( which i have all the tools for also) you name it. I figure a week or 2 and we can start building and working on some shit.

Comment

thats the best christmas ever, i have alot of tools and a gravel driveway shop, sux in the rain or winter, happy for u

Comment

My garage is packed full of stuff.. I have to work outside... Rebuilt my Harley in the dining room...that was good...Help out friends in need at times to get shop time.. but nowhere to do long term project... been looking at acreages .. the realtor gets weird when I head for the out buildings and they are going for the house.."Don't you want to see the house first".... Reply.. I see it.. I bet I can sleep in it... but can one of these buildings be a shop... C'mon let's go see...

Comment

highbar has his prioroties straight

Comment

Amen. I wish I was getting it done faster, I wanna start dismantling the plymouth and getting it ready for her smoothness transformation. I have noticed, chicks LOVE getting there picture taken with the car in it's current form. But they refuse to sit on it.lol. I heard one girl today go " i would love to sit on it for a pic, but the rust will come off on my clothes".....lol

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
                Amen. I wish I was getting it done faster, I wanna start dismantling the plymouth and getting it ready for her smoothness transformation. I have noticed, chicks LOVE getting there picture taken with the car in it's current form. But they refuse to sit on it.lol. I heard one girl today go " i would love to sit on it for a pic, but the rust will come off on my clothes".....lol
                awesome

Comment

There is a very simple solution.......Take the clothes off Darlin...I'll hold them for you....so nothing comes off on them......

Comment

lol. yeah, ummm....i dunno what kind of shows you are used to doing, but if she was to do that, i would be concerned about her getting HER "stuff" on my rust. The exterior body has no holes in it, i dont want to make any....If she's that easy to get naked she probably tainted...lmao

Comment

Oh I see, well since I always try to find a little good in everything, maybe "tainted" could be some type of new rust remover..."No messy cap. Just have drop her drawers and sit on rusted area... When finished she just walks away... "

OH GOD, I'M GOING TO HELL......GIDDY-UP...

Comment

Working...
                      X