Ya know what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya know what

It's pretty fucking hot out there. The paint and primer on the 51 is drying instantaniously. I wish I had hair to soak up the sweat, my eyeballs are burning.

Heat index here is 107

Comment

WELCOME TO SUMMER!

It's perfect up here right now, the only downside being the amazingly shitty winters that love to destroy cars because of the salt on the roads to get rid of the snow/ice.

I really wish my A/C worked now though but I can survive with the windows down, somewhat (I hate having my hair blowing around in my face). However in the winter if there's no heat you might not freeze to death (with the proper clothes) but you'll wish you had if there's no heat.

Comment

I really wish my A/C worked now though but I can survive with the windows down, somewhat (I hate having my hair blowing around in my face).
        I know what ya mean Scary Guy, our coaches catch the wind just right to blow our long hair all over the place! Don't ya just hate that Billy? Ohhhhh.... sorry... sore subject... LOL!!!

Comment

Nah, I don't regret shaving my head at all. Low maint, women love rubbing it,ect. I really don't miss looking like a long haired hippie.

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
            Nah, I don't regret shaving my head at all. Low maint, women love rubbing it,ect. I really don't miss looking like a long haired hippie.
            I'm with you on the shaved head. Been wearing mine like that for about 15 years. Pretty much just shower and go and yes the women love rubbing it....

Comment

Well I have a bald head the chicks can rub and I don't have to shave it...Chicks also dig long hair and Hearses and long beards and Harleys.... the beard protects my face on the road...No w/s here...Also the hair and beard keep my face and neck warm in winter and cool in summer... Yes cool.. since air moving thru wet beard acts like evaporator.. Just like A/C... Chicks dig Hippies too.... I happen to like the Hippie look...Besides with having my head sewn up over 15 times in my life I would look like I went to war without a weapon....LOL..... It's all good....

Comment

Originally posted by EvilManor View Post
                I'm with you on the shaved head. Been wearing mine like that for about 15 years. Pretty much just shower and go and yes the women love rubbing it....
                Yes, but they REALLY love playing with my hair, a lot.

Comment

It's also aerodynamics, less drag....lol.

Comment

Also you won't get anything in your hair earning your Redwing Badge....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Highbars View Post
                      Also you won't get anything in your hair earning your Redwing Badge....LOL
                      I'm confused?

Comment

Well ,,, I am not quite sure how to go about explaining this.... But WTF....I will give you a few hints..... 1.)Oral pleasure given to a female by you... Piece of cake right.?
                        2.)Menstrual Cycle.....Ok you with me so far...?
                        3.)At the same time....Tie your hair back..
                        Any more questions ...Grasshopper...

Comment

yeah i think he knew what it meant, but he was trying to say that it was kind of a WTF? unrelated comment

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                            yeah i think he knew what it meant, but he was trying to say that it was kind of a WTF? unrelated comment
                            Actually I've never heard it referred to as that before. I like learning things

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Guy View Post
                              Actually I've never heard it referred to as that before. I like learning things

I have never heard it called by anything else.... Do tell I like learning new things too...

Comment

Working...
                              X