BEWARE of Norman Martin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEWARE of Norman Martin

If you every see hearse(s) or police car(s) on craigslist from Scottsdale Ga. BEWARE. My friend bought a 95 parts car from him. She had sent the money through paypal and it was suppose to be at her house the day before Monster Bash, it wasn't. We went and looked at it the day after Monster Bash, while we were in Georgia. He told my friend that other people had offer him more money for it and he was "having a hard time being honest". Good part is my friend bought a 94 from another man in Georgia a couple months ago and he has to tow truck. He went and picked up the hearse for her. We are going to come back to Georgia and get the parts she want/needs off the 95 in a couple of weeks. I will post a date later, if some people want to meet up for food or what ever while we are down there.

When I posted my 78 M+M on craigslist, that same dude replied and said he wanted to buy it. He didn't show 2 weekends in a row and then said he'd mail a money order.

Of course by that point I'd decided he was full of it AND decided not to sell it, but told him I did so he'd go away.

A month later he e-mails me with pics of some '84 Superior he says he bought....like I give a crap.

So yeah crazy dude, stay away.

Comment

Yep, this guy is (amongst other things) a picture car coordinator for the film business. Both you guys' stories are right in line with the reputation he has earned himself in the production community. I have met him personally once or twice and don't believe a word he says.

Comment

Working...
      X