pulling hearse parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pulling hearse parts

I had posted about Bert and me being in Atlanta to pull the parts off the 95 S&S hearse she bought. I think we are going to be coming down next Mon. the 29th. I know not a good day to meet up, but if anybody's free let me know. If plans change, I'll post them.

I'm usually around somewhere. Where are you guys going to be in ATL?

Comment

Get in contact with Billy, some of us might be able to roll out and hang out.

Comment

Don't exactly know. The man that towed the hearse is Daniel that had the 89 Buick at Monster Bash. Not sure where he lives, I will try and find out more and post it here.

Comment

Someone let us know too, would love to see ya'll again. Tell Daniel to pop on here and say hey.

Comment

Daniel lives in Acworth, GA. Not sure if the hearse is at his house or his brother's. Don't know where his brother lives.

Comment

Ya'll still comin on Monday?

Comment

I talked to Bert today and she said we might go Sun. She said she will let me know for sure tomorrow. I will post more when I know.

Comment

We are still coming down there Monday. Don't know what time or anything. I will try to get on here some time this weekend. If somebody will seen me a pm with their number or pm me and I will give you mine.

Comment

Working...
                  X