Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got this in the mail.

Dear Dead Ends,
    We are looking to see how many your club members we can get to come out for a car show (and coffee) 8a to Noon on June 27th 2009 a Lanier Tech in Gainesville. We are raising funds for Children’s Health Care and we would love to have your club well represented. Parking is only $5 and there are give-a-ways and plaques, but the main reason is to get some great cars together and raise some funds for ill children. The weather will be great.
    Time: June 27, 2009 from 8am to 12pm
    Street: 2990 Landrum Education Drive
    City/Town: Oakwood, GA 30566
    Website or Map: http://www.carsandcoffee.com
    Organized By: Cars And Coffee, Inc. A Georgia Non-Profit Corporation
    Call me if you have any questions.
    Mike Thies
    770-883-0160

I'm not going, but I figured I'd post it if anybody wanted to know/go.

Sounds like it would be fun, but I know for a fact that Lily couldn't make it out there.

Comment

You're STILL having issues with the coach? Seems like that would have been under control long ago.....whats the problem with it?

Comment

little bit of too short notice on that one.

Comment

Eh. I have dedicated this weekend to Harley time. I wanna do some more work on her and get some ride time in. Should also fab the last 2 interior door panels for the Plymouth too...damn...I must have A.D.D
          Last edited by StrayCat; 06-25-2009, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
            You're STILL having issues with the coach? Seems like that would have been under control long ago.....whats the problem with it?
            Yep. She still has issues. Thats why I put her under "Pro-cars for sale". Everytime we get her checked and fixed, something else happens almost right away after. Now the transmission is slipping, she runs very rough, and sometimes she'll just shut off especially if I put her in reverse. If I had the know how to work on cars, I wouldn't mind too much, but unfortunately I don't, and I really hate to keep bothering LMS to check her all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampirate_Maiden View Post
              Yep. She still has issues. Thats why I put her under "Pro-cars for sale". Everytime we get her checked and fixed, something else happens almost right away after. Now the transmission is slipping, she runs very rough, and sometimes she'll just shut off especially if I put her in reverse. If I had the know how to work on cars, I wouldn't mind too much, but unfortunately I don't, and I really hate to keep bothering LMS to check her all the time.
              Sounds like gravy to me. Tranny can be rebuilt for cheaper than a used one. I have made ALOT of money in my life on tranny rebuilds.

Comment

Sounds like gravy to me. Tranny can be rebuilt for cheaper than a used one. I have spent ALOT of money on trannies over the years.
                fixed it for you

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
                  fixed it for you
                  you bastard!

you said you were gonna keep US a secret!

Comment

you bastard!

you said you were gonna keep US a secret!
                    Well I couldn't keep it a secret anymore.

fag

Comment

fruit cake
                      Attached Files

Comment

I thought you were having parking issues at our house. Where is it you park that?

Comment

So anyone else see the irony in having a bunch of hearses show up at a benefit for childrens health care?
                          Especailly mine with the used child's casket in the back

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                            Dear Dead Ends,
                            We are looking to see how many your club members we can get to come out for a car show (and coffee) 8a to Noon on June 27th 2009 a Lanier Tech in Gainesville. We are raising funds for Children’s Health Care and we would love to have your club well represented. Parking is only $5 and there are give-a-ways and plaques, but the main reason is to get some great cars together and raise some funds for ill children. The weather will be great.
                            Time: June 27, 2009 from 8am to 12pm
                            Street: 2990 Landrum Education Drive
                            City/Town: Oakwood, GA 30566
                            Website or Map: http://www.carsandcoffee.com
                            Organized By: Cars And Coffee, Inc. A Georgia Non-Profit Corporation
                            Call me if you have any questions.
                            Mike Thies
                            770-883-0160

I'm not going, but I figured I'd post it if anybody wanted to know/go.
                            Thanks for posting, but I know we won't be going either.

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
                              So anyone else see the irony in having a bunch of hearses show up at a benefit for childrens health care?
                              Especailly mine with the used child's casket in the back
                              That's what I said when I got the notice - I was like 'did you even look to see what type of club we are???'

Comment

Working...
                              X