Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Ends Second Calendar Shoot

i need three volunteers for Sunday, October 11th, please

Reply here, or send me a PM. I will need your cell phone at least.

Location still TBD. Still up for suggestions.

Also, i'm sure out of town people are welcome, if you are able to make the drive.

Comment

I wanna be in the calender too. Headin to www.spookyempire.com early October. Come on down.

Comment

if you think you're going to be able to do it on the 11th, let me know. otherwise we can shoot for a later date

Comment

Later date for me. I won't be back from Orlando until the 13th.

Comment

I would love to have Abbie in a calendar. If it's on a weekend that I can make it, I would like to be included.

Comment

Site north of Atlanta?

Ryan--would love to be considered for inclusion as well....with us out-of-towners would you consider setting up something a little north of ATL that would help in our commute (you guys/gals know what neat locations would work)? I am pretty much open for any day but like Josh weekends might be best.

Comment

the shoots are pretty much going to be on sundays - that's when the photographer is available.

anyone is welcome to crash at my place if they wanted to drive down the saturday before a shoot.

as far as locations, most of the ones i know of right now are in atlanta. i will be on the lookout for something a little further north, though.

Comment

Or a little South??? Josh was thinkin of comin down my way. We may go to Savannah for a night around September-ish.

Comment

i don't think we're gonna be able to get the photographer to make that drive. he is doing it for free, after all.

Comment

still need at least 2 volunteers for this shoot

Comment

Any idea of the location yet?

I am not sure of my plans for that day, but we may be able to do something. Of course my hearse only looks good from certain angles at the moment.

Comment

ok, just a reminder this shoot is coming up soon. if i can't find any decent locations we may have to cop out and do the cemetery thing.

any one up for sunday, october 11th?

Comment

Working...
                          X