Spinnin @ Netherworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spinnin @ Netherworld

I'm spinning at Netherworld this Sat. I will be set up to the right of the parking lot when you pull in playin to the customers in the super cue snake line providing entertainment as people wait. I will be playing multi genre music from classic 80's,90's, to rock, old school urban, Halloween themed music, electronic, (nasty breaks Chris) a lil punk ( Ramones Dave). I'll be spitting some Horror trivia questions (aight hearse owners I expect you to peg most of these, how can you own a car all things horror and death and not know your Horror history) with prizes to give out for correct answers. And making fun of rookies in line is at the top of my list. "Hey dude yer girl is hot but I bet she's a deeeeead fuck" bwwwwahahahahahhahaha. Now you all know I'm a Dj now come support/see me in action finally. I do not have free passes or discount tickets. However I think fearworld.com has discount tickets. Hope to see you guys there, come say hi. Happy Halloween you freaks!

Hey fucko, you got any hookup to get some more of those hats made?

(I've got a prior commit that we can't break for Saturday night, sounds awesome though)

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
      Hey fucko, you got any hookup to get some more of those hats made?

(I've got a prior commit that we can't break for Saturday night, sounds awesome though)
      See my birthday thread, lol

Comment

Working...
      X