Lincoln hearse??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincoln hearse??

Saturday I saw an older model Lincoln hearse cruising down 78 near stone mountain. Really nice car. No name plates I could see, and there was a female passenger that didn't look the funeral director type. So I assume it wasn't in service. Just wondering who it might be.

It had to be me. I live in that area, have a 87 lincoln, black. Driving around with female passengers ect.Thanks. I try to keep it looking like it is still in service. Bought it from a funeral home in May.
    Last edited by nick; 11-10-2009, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Look familiar? If only you were driving your hearse, we could have drag raced or something! haha.
      Anytime you guys want to hang out and look at hearses let me know.
      Attached Files

Comment

we haven't done anything in a while

Comment

Originally posted by nick View Post
          Look familiar? If only you were driving your hearse, we could have drag raced or something! haha.
          Drag race hearses? I don't think that has ever been done...........while drinking a beer, on Scott Blvd, after parade.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
            we haven't done anything in a while

yeah what Ryan said

oh and nice lincoln

Comment

Thanks. Maybe if i keep it long enough it will be super cool like some of these 60's models on here.

Comment

Ya'll can plan something too =)

Work has been obnoxiously busy and a huge project we have been working on is now late and not scheduled for release until 12/5 - so we've been putting in the 15+ hour days for months and won't stop till at least December something.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                  Work has been obnoxiously busy
                  likewise! maybe we can have some kind of thanksgiving grill-out at someone's place

Comment

Originally posted by nick View Post
                    Yep I do believe that was it. I was sitting on Rockbridge? (at the old best buys) waiting to turn left towards the mountain and you were coming down 78 going towards snellville.
                    Unfortunatly I have been able to drive my hearse since late august due to that damn deer. Hopefully now that haunt season is over, I can start working on her or get me another.

Comment

Working...
                    X