anybody want to meet up this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody want to meet up this weekend?

you know, hang out look at hearses ect. I live in the stone mountain/snellville area. My hearse is the only one I have ever seen up close. Would be cool to see what others have done to theirs.
    Nick

little bit of a short notice. i always like to meet new people, but maybe we could try next weekend?

Comment

would love to but have holiday plans and my hearse is doa

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
        would love to but have holiday plans and my hearse is doa
        DOA by one of Santa's reindeer.

Comment

Originally posted by nick View Post
          you know, hang out look at hearses ect. I live in the stone mountain/snellville area. My hearse is the only one I have ever seen up close. Would be cool to see what others have done to theirs.
          Nick
          as you roll around look first house to the left past walmart going rockbridge north off west park place i saw a 77-78 or 79 black coach sitting there a few weeks ago anyone know who this might be ??

and its to fricking cold and going to be wet this weekend

Comment

Yeah, that hearse is always sitting there. I have never seen it moved. Just the other day the waitress at the waffle house confused that car with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by northgahearse View Post
              as you roll around look first house to the left past walmart going rockbridge north off west park place i saw a 77-78 or 79 black coach sitting there a few weeks ago anyone know who this might be ??

and its to fricking cold and going to be wet this weekend
              Yeah, and my heater just barley works ar the moment. Damn heater box doors wont open.

Comment

wow, not a lot going on around here. kinda sucks.

Comment

not real easy to hang around outside and appreciate cars in winter

Comment

need i say more
                    Attached Files

Comment

oops that was last week

today
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by northgahearse View Post
                        need i say more
                        haha I hear ya. I was refering more to the dead nature of this forum in general.

Comment

I agree completely
                          Come one folks lets do something soon, cars or no cars. It's been so long I forgot what color strips are on Ryan's socks....lol
                          Maybe do a pizza night or something.

Comment

I agree completely
                            Come one folks lets do something soon, cars or no cars. It's been so long I forgot what color strips are on Ryan's socks....lol
                            they could be purple, red, blue, or white as the case may be.

i am up for something, as long as it's warm, and cheap.

Comment

I agree completely
                              Pizza....hmmmmmmmm now were did you get that idea? LOL

If you guys decide on Pizza just let me know. I work Saturday nights (except for 1/16 because the Saints are playing that night)and at the moment we are having the ANY size ANY toppings pizza for $10. ( I don't know how long that deal will last though).

Comment

Working...
                              X