Ok Guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Guys...

It really has been awhile since we've done anything as a club. I really don't know what we could do, or when, but I definately would like to do something, even if its just something as simple as hanging out at Sonic! Also, it would be nice to take advantage of the fact that Lily is FINALLY working now. Any ideas?

mmmm... Sonic

Comment

If ya'll do something over a weekend, let us know and hopefully we can make it down.
      Glad you got Lily "working".

Comment

Hows Sunday?

Comment

Sunday sounds good for me, and I'm sure Kevin will come along too. I guess we're gonna meet up at Sonic, unless someone can think of somewhere else. which one should we meet at? Any one else wanna go too?

Abnorml, I know someday in the future we're suppose to have a camping trip. Maybe you'd come down for that?

Comment

Better check the weather, I think it's supposed to rain for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampirate_Maiden View Post

Abnorml, I know someday in the future we're suppose to have a camping trip. Maybe you'd come down for that?
              Keep us updated about the camping, sounds like fun.

Comment

There are other places besideds Sonic's. Places with indoor seating since it is FEB....lol and cold as hell.

Comment

yeah, i'll say. needs to be somewhere warm.

Comment

Vortex?

Comment

too far away and too hard to park

Comment

well its whatever

Comment

Well, if it gets figured out, I suppose I could actually show up to something. Maybe. It's possible. We'll see.

Comment

the distance doesn't bother me but the parking does SUCK. How about somewhere in Gwinnett.
                            Whats between Cumming and Walton County?

Comment

That would pretty much be lawrenceville or buford. buford has the "mall of hell", but i cant think of anything "cool" in the area.

Comment

Working...
                              X