• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when is this? this sunday?

Comment

Sunday March 7... the week before Steak and BJ Day....lol

Comment

Hell, if the weathers decent I'll even ride my sporty. Poor girl hasnt been out of the garage since that day you guys were over here. I'm such a bad daddy

Comment

maybe you all can meet the Miss'es (billy has already meet her) but she can meet the people helping with her homework assignment also.
          watch out tho' she shoots a mean game of pool.

Comment

I'll have to be a strong maybe on this one.

A friend of mine has some pretty choice tickets for the Arnold Classic in Ohio, and he was going to go with his girlfriend - but they broke up and I might be able to snag the ticket and go with him.

Comment

So you are saying you would rather travel 600 miles to watch greased up bulging men parade around in speedo's than hang with some friends....
              and I thought I knew you better than that.... LMAO

Comment

Oh I called Tilted Kilt at John's Creek and set up a reservation for DEAD ENDS at noon on Sunday March 7. Told them there would be around 8 to 10 of us... So with people dropping out to go see the bulges in speedos competition in ohio, we're gonna need some more folks to reach 10 people. So please try to come out and bring who ever you can.

(nuttin' but luv chris)

Comment

Well turns out BloodDrag is that weekend at the Gwinnett Co. Fairgrounds...its a 3 day car show and I'll be there Sat and Sun, gotta stay through Sun afternoon for trophies and whatnot.

Comment

So there is a CAR SHOW in GWINNETT called BLOOD DRAG and you didn't tell the HEARSE CLUB?????

Comment

I.....I forgot.

Ya'll should come to it instead, registration is $35 and includes you and a guest spectators are 10 a day or 15 for the weekend, it's a blood drive/truck and car show. I had committed to it with my other car club several months ago and forgot until I got the reminder message today.

here's the site for the show.
                      http://www.georgiablooddrag.com/

Comment

bump!!!!!

Comment

that is David's Birthday so at the moment I don't know what we are doing that day.....hell I don't even know if I'm off from work for sure.

Comment

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP

THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HearseHaunter View Post
                              BUMPITY BUMP BUMP

THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!! somewhere to cruise! and they DO serve beer on sundays at this establishment correct? I'm not a heavy drinker, hell not really even a drinker at all, but there is just something alluring and humbling about having a beer on "gods" day of rest with some friends.....

Comment

Cool, I will be there. So, am I the only one that will be driving a hearse? lol either way. noon, sunday. I shall bring a lady.

Comment

Working...
                                X