good and bad things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good and bad things

good things: driving some of your business clients around in the back of your coach.

bad things: when that crack in your windshield spreads out really far.

good things: driving to an office and suddenly becoming part of a spontaneous, three-hearse convoy. really! what are the chances??!1@

bad things: realizing you lost one of the "concourse" badges off the side of your coach

good things: seeing a three-funeral-limo convoy on the interstate

Good things: Throwing 60 feet of sparks out the back while draggin the body and frame on the freeway.

Bad things: Hitting the flywheel on the ground, because you have drug so much off the body and frame that the flywheel now hits the ground, lol.

Comment

Good Thing: Having to answer several questions about your Hearse (and or possible business) while pumping gas.

Bad Thing: Talking so much that your left forgetting the Hard to find gas cap on top of the rear fin.

Good Thing: Having your wife ask you if I've ever done it in a Hearse before...

Bad Thing:...Well nevermind..... Just kidding!

Comment

Originally posted by Custom Coffin Works View Post
        Good Thing: Having your wife ask you if I've ever done it in a Hearse before...

Bad Thing:...Well nevermind..... Just kidding!
        You say yes to the wife, and she was married to you when you bought the car. You didnt do the wife in the back of the car

Comment

Good thing; you find a 64 MM that has a perfect donor floor .

Bad thing; the asshole wants 1,000 bucks for it.

Comment

Good thing: telling your counterparts you own a hearse

Bad thing: Telling them they have to wait 2-3 years to see it for lack of funds to get it running.

Comment

Good thing: You own a car that will burn the tires through 3rd gear and will stomp the shit out of almost everything you come across.

Bad thing: You need to find someone who lives in a county that doesnt require emissions that will let you "borrow" their address so you can get a tag on it, cause there is no way in fucking hell your car is gonna pass......

Comment

Good time, sex in the back of your hearse.

Bad (or great) time, you get an STD (note that zombification counts as an STD, so if you really want to be a zombie I guess that would be a great time).

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
                  Good thing: You own a car that will burn the tires through 3rd gear and will stomp the shit out of almost everything you come across.

Bad thing: You need to find someone who lives in a county that doesnt require emissions that will let you "borrow" their address so you can get a tag on it, cause there is no way in fucking hell your car is gonna pass......

Like you don't know anyone who lives in the sticks?

LMS, Hellcat, Psychoholic, Me, HearseHaunter, ryan_ricks, Mac?

Comment

Good things: To crush your enemy, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Bad things: There will never really be another movie as bad ass as the first Conan movie.

Comment

Originally posted by pyro View Post
                      You say yes to the wife, and she was married to you when you bought the car. You didnt do the wife in the back of the car
                      Really, that was meant as a joke...

Comment

Just sayin it wouyld suck. Just dont say shit in front of the wife. What happens at hearse gatherings anyways??

Comment

Good things: Got tag on the Mustang

Bad things: Holy shit that was a bigger pain in the ass than it should have been. Apparently the surrounding counties have gotten wise to our tricks and made it alot harder to get a tag for a car in a non-emissions county. Oh well, mission accomplished at least.

Comment

Good thing - Mud bogging the shit out of your hearse

Bad thing - When you drive it home and you get pulled over because your hearse is to big

Good thing - The cop calling a flat bed tow truck to tow you but the Hearse is to big for the flat bed and I get to drive it home

Bad thing - The cop gets so angry he says next time he sees it on the road he will cut off the tires and drag it to the impound, and then drives up and down my street once a day to see if its still in your drive way

..............Yes a very true story

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_Society View Post
                              Good thing - Mud bogging the shit out of your hearse

Bad thing - When you drive it home and you get pulled over because your hearse is to big

Good thing - The cop calling a flat bed tow truck to tow you but the Hearse is to big for the flat bed and I get to drive it home

Bad thing - The cop gets so angry he says next time he sees it on the road he will cut off the tires and drag it to the impound, and then drives up and down my street once a day to see if its still in your drive way

..............Yes a very true story

Oh damn...

Comment

Working...
                              X