61 in snellville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 61 in snellville

Saw this yessterday in snellville. 61 caddy eureka limo style at a muffler shop on 124 near 78. Will post a couple of pix when I get home

Sounds like it might be ol' Adrian's car. He was around with us before most of you showed up, and he was only around for like 6 months. I saw him about a year ago maybe and he said he still had the car under the carport at his mothers house if i recall correctly.....maybe he finally brought her back out.

Comment

Adrian's was blaack with bulldog curtains? Road dawgs boomin hearse?
      This one wass light blue almost the color of ryan ricks. Had "ANDREW'S" name plates in the back windows

Comment

Comment

What a beautiful coach! The old Eureka's had such an agressive slope to the back. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Nikki and I were just talking about Adrian about 2 days ago - I wonder what happened to him?

Comment

Good question. He said he was planning on getting the coach back on the road and wanted to get together with us again, but hell you remember when I told you that, it's been what....2 years maybe?

Comment

As far as I know his hearse is still behind his mom's house and has been for years. I'll see if I can ride by there to see if it is

Comment

Working...
                X