Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traded my bug and my squareback for a 1950 chevy 4 door

(different chris- not psycohollic)

Okay so it was a "fun" day getting this car loaded and home. took me and chris forever to get it loaded on the trailer. We looked like two monkeys trying to fuck a football. The come along was giving us hell. We finally had to lube the chain and the only thing we had was motor oil.....so we poured motor oil all over it. Got the cars front tires on the trailer and POW the trailer came off the ball. :0 So chris is jumping on the tongue of the trailer while i'm tighting the screw to get it back on the hitch ball. We finally get the car all the way on the trailer and what the fuck. the tie down strap that go around the wheel were in the wrong place. We had to use a scissor jack and a pair of pliers to jack it up while it was on the trailer. so 2 maybe 3 hours after we started finally got the damn thing loaded. Oh did i mention it was Pouring rain this whole time? We were soaked. So finally get to the house and i decide to drive through the yard instead of make a 50 point turn to back the trailer in the driveway. BAD IDEA!!!! remember the rain? I got the truck with a trailer and car stuck in my yard. Tried jack the back end up and putting wood down.... didn't work. tried unloading the 50, got it 1/2 way off and it got stuck. Finally had to call a tow truck to get me out of my own fucking yard. but she's home now.

stuck in the yard

one of chris's pics for referance

fucking dope

Comment

It's worth it just for the "Corn dogs kick ass" bumper sticker.

Comment

Since ya traded off your VW cars... got any VW engines or other parts left over? I'm going to put this old "Ocelot" fiberglass dune buggy together, looking for parts & preferrably an engine that runs good...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Looks like Todd is treading into your "Asshole" title LMS! Good thing you trumped him. Before one of you assholes find it, here's the original TV intro (you guys kill me )

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bQnnZOJSlh0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bQnnZOJSlh0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

I remember that show well, and now I feel really old..... thanks a lot, now who is the asshole...lol

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
                  I remember that show well, and now I feel really old..... thanks a lot, now who is the asshole...lol

glad am not the only one that remembers this chit

omg I've spent many a moon trying to remember the name of that show ...

Comment

Wonder what that magic horn would do to a hearse???????

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
                      Wonder what that magic horn would do to a hearse???????

Comment

Working...
                      X