Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would ya'll pay for use to a lift/shop??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would ya'll pay for use to a lift/shop??

What would ya'll be willing to pay for storage (possibly inside), use to a lift, work space and pneumatic tools? May have something coming together in the near future and just looking to see if there is some extra revenue that could be made. Just some thoughts.

50 bucks a month, but I'm a cheap bastard

Comment

Do your research - I have heard the liability coverage on self-service garages like that is astro-fucking-nomical.

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
        Do your research - I have heard the liability coverage on self-service garages like that is astro-fucking-nomical.
        It would actually be a full service garage/tire center. Just thinking that in evening and weekends offering it to hearse club members for a resonable fee. Plus if we can get this place we are looking at its 7500 sqft and some inside storage would prob be available.

Again, all very early on. Just trying to get some ideas.

Comment

we almost did this a couple years ago, and were advised not to.glad we took the advise. there's no money in the service area these days, everyone is tanking, funny thing is the DYI retail parts market is booming. my bridgestone/firestone and good year stock is crap compared to what it was 3 years ago.

Comment

I'll gladly pay $100 to have a corner of the shop I can use occasionally (and probably keep the car there).

The buick and Morticia in the garage at the same time doesn't really give me tons of room to work on either unless I pull the other out.

Comment

about 2-3 weeks we should be open for business.

Comment

Working...
              X