Monsterbash 2010???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monsterbash 2010???

Anyone goin to MB this year? I'm coming to town the Thurs, Fri., Sat. before for the Atlanta Tattoo Arts Festival. Looks like I'll be there with the wife instead of the hearse. Any one want to come by for a few drinks? Still in the air if i'm goin to MB, might stop by on my way outta town.

when is the tattoo arts festival?

Comment

when is MB?

Comment

first sunday in june, i reckon

Comment

Dates: June 3rd-6th, 2010
          Event: 14th Annual Atlanta Tattoo Arts Festival
          Location: The Crown Plaza Hotel 6345 Powers Ferry Rd., Atlanta, GA 30339
          Reservations: The Crown Plaza Hotel 6345 Powers Ferry Rd., Atlanta, GA 30339
          Contact Information: Tony Olivas atlantatattooartsfestival@yahoo.com
          Website: http://www.sacredhearttattooaustell.com/EVENTS.html
          Notes: Sacred Heart Tattoo Presents... Come mingle with or even get tattooed by some of the best tattoo artists in the world! Shop for rare & unique gifts and treasures. Whether you are an avid collector, first timer, or just plain curious, the Atlanta Tattoo Arts Festival is fun for the whole family. ONE DAY PASS $20.00 TWO DAY PASS $30.00 THREE DAY PASS $40.00 (this gets you into the Thursday night June 11th meet & greet party, at the hotel) Children under the age of 18 get in for free! Tattoo Contests! Come enter your tattoos in a variety of different categories & let your Tattoo Artist know that you appreciate the masterpiece they have put on you. You can even enter the same tattoo in multiple categories! For all of you Tattoo Artist, Not to be missed, informative, career boosting SEMINARS!

I'll be stayin at the Crown Plaza. Thurs-Sun.

I'm guessing Monsterbash will be June 6th. There was a link on Facebook, then it disappeared. It may be back, my computer is doin weird shit.

Comment

Monsterbash and Driveinvasion

The facebook link has Monsterbash as 6-6-10 and Driveinvasion as 10-10-10 which won't clash with Dragoncon if that's true!

Comment

Originally posted by Ambulanced View Post
              T Driveinvasion as 10-10-10 which won't clash with Dragoncon if that's true!
              yeah for once, bastards

Comment

Working...
              X