• Show
Clear All

nice piece of crusher bait

Comment

Location Grayson? You move?

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
        Location Grayson? You move?
        no, i just havent changed it since we moved to L'ville.

Comment

Very nice, congrads!

Comment

Niceee

Comment

redneck

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
                redneck
                Maybe, maybe not. But it's still a nice car in pretty good shape. The floors are solid,one 2 holes about the size of a pencil in diameter, and it needs a battery tray, which is cheap from goodmark industries.
                Attached Files

Comment

Put new exhaust from the down tubes back on yesterday. New 2 chamber welded thrush mufflers,( flowmaster knock offs i'm guessing) and it sounds awesome as far as tone goes I guess. But when I got it quieter I wa able to hear how bad it was misfiring and actually ran like shit. So today i'm replacing the intake and carb with a 4 barrel edelbrock set up, plugs wires and pulling the points distributorout and dropping a MSD H.E.I in it, should work out the bugs after i get it all adjusted and metered out. But no knocks, smoke, tics, or pings. pretty solid car for a numbers matching vehicle.

Oh yeah, ordered the upgraded braking system for it from summit racing this morning. It has completely restored brakes from master cylinder to wheels, but they are drum and suck balls. going with the 2 wheel disc, 2 line master with brake booster set up.

In september I ha ve an appointment with a paint and body guy, who's hooking me up hardcore for rebuilding and "building" a 350 4 bolt and a 427 for him. I'm not going with the factory color on it. I want it to be dark and menacing. So I am getting my parts list together to get all the interior parts here between now and sep. To restore the whole interior of this car....door panels, seats, dash pad, trim, everything, is around 450 bucks. NOT bad.

This is what it will look like by october......
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X