4th of july plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of july plans

so what are we doing? i believe Chase has invited us south to Macon. There is also the usual show here in social circle. It will be 10-3 on Sunday the 4th.

Edit: Entry fee is $20
    Last edited by Guest; 06-28-2010, 08:08 AM.

Don't know yet. Thinking about heading out of town Saturday. Have to be back Sunday to feed animals

Comment

well seeing as how i'm a month late on paying quarterly taxes, *and* i got a speeding ticket this weekend, what ever i do it will have to be cheap.

Comment

Damn that sux. I got a ticket for running a red light and it throw my insurance up about $200 (every 6 months). And I should have actually gotten just a warning.

Comment

I just pulled the 300zx out from under the tree I parked it under, rebuilt the trans and added it back to the ins. Speeding ticket on the test drive!.....It made my ins go up enough just adding that car back to the policy, but now......i'm scared....

As far as july 4th goes, I'm going to be all over the place if I'm not working that day. Soooo many biker related get togethers going on, think I'll just get on the Harley and hit a few of them and just enjoy the ride around town if weather permits. But I got a job offer from a place that needs a lead auto technician, and are willing to pay me 17 bux an hour flag, and a 40 hr a week guarantee, as soon as my criminal background check comes back I'm starting asap. I have a chevelle to build! ANNNNDDD.......I need another hearse >.>....

Comment

We haven't committed to any plans yet either. Billy - the riding around thing sounds promising, but I might be hung over, so we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
              We haven't committed to any plans yet either. Billy - the riding around thing sounds promising, but I might be hung over, so we'll see.
              not going to heavy rebel?

I dont really have any plans either

Comment

well let's figure out if we want to do the show on sunday or not. if we want to go, great. if not, also fine, but i'm not going to go sit down there by myself.

Comment

Damn I'm late on this....Freaks of Nature is doing their annual car show on the 3rd AND 4th of July, proceeds benefit the Houston County Humaine Society.
                  All rides are welcomed so If ya'll feel like driving down, please do it's usually a pretty fun show with games like the gallon challenge, movie car trivia, and an adult sized slip and slide.

here's the flyer

Comment

Working...
                  X