Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taco Mac off Riverside on July 3rd for my birfday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taco Mac off Riverside on July 3rd for my birfday.

Hey guys - I'll be getting a bit older this weekend and having a few beers up at the Taco Mac on Riverside around 8 on Saturday if anybody wants to come up and have a drink.

happy birthday man

Comment

Riverside pkwy in l'ville? I didnt know they had one there untill I looked it up. I can swing by I'm sure.

Comment

happy birthday, my week's pretty busy but if i can get my shit taken care of ill try to make it out

Comment

Damn I'm gonna be mc-ing at the freaks of nature car show on the 3rd and 4th, so I can't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
            Riverside pkwy in l'ville? I didnt know they had one there untill I looked it up. I can swing by I'm sure.
            It's only been there for about ten years. I see how you could have missed it though.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
              It's only been there for about ten years. I see how you could have missed it though.
              I never take riverside parkway for anything anymore, and when I was going down that road i was on my way to buy rolls for people....>.> and i was watching for cops not taco macs

Comment

Originally posted by StrayCat View Post
                I never take riverside parkway for anything anymore, and when I was going down that road i was on my way to buy rolls for people....>.> and i was watching for cops not taco macs
                onion rolls, cheddar rolls, ????/

Comment

Originally posted by tonytheskin View Post
                  onion rolls, cheddar rolls, ????/
                  Fish double stacks, disco balls and smiley faces???????.....

Comment

Working...
                  X