Need some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice

so, i have purchased another vehicle as a daily driver (we will go into that later)

what i'm wondering now, is should i get rid of my truck or not? It was my dad's old work truck. i've driven that thing for the past 10 years, and put lots of personal effort, sweat, and blood into that thing (not to mention money).

i feel like it would be a violation of man law to get rid of a big old pickup truck. I feel like i might somehow not be worthy of my cowboy hat and shotgun. As much as that truck irritates the tar out of me, i am afraid it's kind of a part of who i am at this point.

Not to mention there are the useful aspects of owning a truck, particularly since my house is not finished.

However, there is the very real and practical concern of keeping 3 vehicles. First of all, there isn't a really good way for me to park 3 vehicles and be able to get all of them in and out. Secondly, i'm worried about the expense of tagging, insuring, and maintaining 3 vehicles.

what do all of you suggest?

I would say get a bigger yard, but that not seem to be an option. Did You price the insurance for the 3rd vehicle, usually pretty cheap knowing You only drive 1 at a time. I have 3 with 1 company and the 4th with a different company. Plates here is $10 a year for most. I think You would regret getting rid of the truck, tough call.

Comment

keep and tag the truck. you'll regret not having one. park the hearse and the truck side by side and your daily behind them. tagging and insuring them is cheap if all you do is liability.

Comment

as soon as you sell the truck you'll need it, trucks(in good running form) are priceless in times when you do need them, plus sounds like you wanna keep it anyways, you just wanted us to re-assure you

Comment

We have 4 cars tagged and insured, it's really not that bad. Just clear some room near that shed and park the truck there.
          I didn't even think you were allowed to live in Social circle unless you owned a truck.

Comment

Cut it into large chuncks and then cremate it if possible. Get a large tub of lye to get rid of anything left. Either that or bury it in a local cemetery under an open grave and...

wait what were we talking about again?

Comment

yeah i was thinking about cutting down those bushes near that shed. and yes, one of my friends remarked how like all of my neighbors have old trucks.

Comment

what year & make.

Comment

Working...
                X