car tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car tags

How nice is it that with all the new talk of taxes that I found the first hit
    got my tag renewal yesterday..

aside from the ad valorem going up never seen that

we are getting hit with a "special tag annual fee" of 35.00 per car

so much for the antique tags i will be dumping them

but im sure they will find another way to grab up some more just wait for cap and trade oops sorry cap and tax

yeah so how is that hope and change working out for you?

November can not get here fast enuffffffff we need to vote all them bastards out not that new one are any better

Here in Ohio we have a newly instituted "late fee" that gets you for $20 if you don't renew within 7 days after your birthday. I used to let my truck sit dormant for half a year and then renew the plates for 6 months and pay considerably less because they were then pro-rated, but now I get socked with the $20 late fee. I didn't use my dually for almost a year, then had to use it in July (my birthday is in August) and it cost me $47 just to use it for July! ($27 plus $20 late fee). What a racket.

Comment

yeah i'll now have 3 to deal with. one is still in my dad's name, so they won't all three be due on my birthday, at least.

also, since all three of my vehicles are worth a whopping $6k combined, they shouldn't be too expensive.

Comment

Fucking lucky, those fuckers got me for $124, and the late fee is $134.

I own the fucking car, the plate is mine and they know it's mine. I don't see why it needs to have tags. Just another way to milk us like cows. Assholes.

Comment

Last month my tags for the Corolla, Morticia, the Ranger and the Harley were $532.

Comment

Shit, this thread just reminded me that my tag is overdue

Comment

those clowns haven't sent me the title for the car i bought yet. clock is ticking...

Comment

Working...
              X