Post your snow pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your snow pics!

I'm going to snap a few pics here shortly but we got a bunch! The world around here is completely still, nobody is going anywhere. Might need to get the big truck running and go play.

Why is it that everyone down south turns into complete pussies when a little snow hits? Up here there can be two inches on the ground and retards will still do 90 down the express way in their SUV's and trucks. We do think that's a bit excessive, but still we'll do around 35-50 normally depending on if it's just snow or snow and a blizzard.

Comment

We lack the infrastructure to handle snow in any real volume - we don't really have enough snow trucks, plows, salt trucks, etc to be useful. It has little to do with people not able to drive, even the best driver isn't going to do shit on a sheet of ice. I'd rather live in a place where snow is a problem than a normal way of life.

Comment

[youtube]_SJiOb2Y5Y8[/youtube]

Comment

i have some awesome snow pictures from a few years ago. didn't get much this time or on christmas

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...090301%20Snow/

Comment

Here is a link to my photobucket. I haven't taken any pictures today, but I will soon. These were from after Christmas, http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w...istmas%202010/

Here is a video my uncle made from the snow after Christmas. The video is from his view in his track hoe.

Comment

got to love the backyard

all dry snow so far no ice

today

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

xmas day

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
              Attached Files

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

My friend from down there shared a Facebook event with me.

Also now you know what this feels like

[youtube]XsR0DeY7f1g[/youtube]

Comment

Been out driving all day, and honing my skills... and it is way too much fun. I guess this should go to the what makes you tick thread but I hate those fucking mouth-breathers that drive way too slow that it actually makes it more dangerous... if you cant go over 20 then just pull the fuck over and walk... or better yet sit your ass at home, but thats not even all that bad compared to the fucktards that slow way down right in front of you right before a big uphill... I guess what im saying is my horn, high beams, and middle fingers got a workout... but anywho here's a clip:

Comment

the strobes add a touch of awesome

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                      the strobes add a touch of awesome
                      Agreed, now it needs some wig-wags.

Comment

I'll probably slap some more on her now that Zach added some more variety to his store, the new ones look pretty bad-ass

Comment

i haven't mounted mine yet. i was stuck doing house renovations, and then it got too cold to be doing stuff like that outside.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                            i haven't mounted mine yet. i was stuck doing house renovations, and then it got too cold to be doing stuff like that outside.
                            yeah i know, my girl has been leaking gas for about a week but its just too bitter outside to try and fix it

Comment

I have to say, after a week of this - fuck the snow. If I lived somewhere that this was a constant problem, I'd fucking move. I'm not a fan of being cold, but I can dress appropriately for it and minimize the lack of comfort with it, but it's the slush and puddles of icewater that make it really just suck when it seeps into your shoes. I don't care to drive in it (despite having great skill at doing so), it makes the roads boring for enjoyment, the other people on the road become a huge X factor of stupidity/inexperience/overconfidence/ditchfodder - it's worse than riding my motorcycle around here. Spent 30 minutes yesterday with a rock rake and a shovel making a path so my car didn't slide down the driveway so i could at least make it to the road.

So to those who live in frequently snowed in areas - you can keep this shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X