HB License Plates????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chace View Post
    Well it seems as though it's new, yet they changed it. The tag that was on it, just as the lady at the tag office said, was a bunch of numbers ending in HB

I got my new tag in the mail today and it seems that now the HB leads the numbers...

Using the "press connections" that I have I've contacted several law enforcement officials.....o.k. full dosclosure....I asked 2 local P.D.'s 2 local sheriffs and 2 State Patrol officers.....in true Ga DOT fashion, NONE of them knew the HB, LM, or TX tags even existed.

So despite the DOT's claim that there's a fine for driving a hearse without one of these tags I wouldn't worry.
    ... so the cops dont know the laws, thats a big surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by v8nightmare View Post
      ... so the cops dont know the laws, thats a big surprise.
      Nobody can keep up with the laws, as they change every year. The people that know the laws the best, are the people that break them and get caught.

Comment

Just got my new tag today for the 69 and it is not an HB tag.

Comment

Georgia_EMT_2005.jpg <------------- So I saw this today and thought how cool would it be to get one and turn the star into the NHAA logo... too bad you have to actually be an EMT to get one ... or do you.... im not sure anymore, but is it illegal to "deface or alter" a tag even though the numbers stay untouched?
          Last edited by v8nightmare; 06-18-2011, 11:48 PM. Reason: Im stoopid!

Comment

Working...
          X