car show coming up saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car show coming up saturday

There will be a "surprise" birthday party car show for the guy who puts on the car shows in social circle. the show is this saturday the 19th from 1 - 5pm at Gunter Hall. 430 West Hightower Trail, Social Circle, GA.

No entry fee. I plan to go if it's warm enough. He's been pretty cool to us, so i know he'd like it if a few of us showed up. Anyone interested?

I can bring the Buick out...actually I do that segment on tv What's the Deal where I talk about different quirky things all over the state. In addition to legit ones I've done one on the GB group and one on the Star Wars group. I'd like to do one on Dead Ends. I was gonna wait and do it at MonsterBash (assuming you guys were going again that is) but if there's a few of us going to this I'll bring the camera and go on and knock it out.

So yeah gang, here's a chance to be on the TV lookedy-box.

Comment

Nikki and I are doing the 'Run the Reagan' in the morning and I'm not sure what we're doing after that. But it's a possibility.

Comment

that would be cool to get a few of us there. i hear the weather should be nice.

Comment

Damn. gotta work sat.

Comment

we"ll see about coming out. dont know if we'll be in Lily or not

Comment

that would be awesome either way.

Comment

Got the hearse story approved, so barring some sort of disaster I'll be there, news cam in tow.

Comment

kick ass

Comment

I have to work Saturday until 5 so I won't make it.
                    But if the weather is nice I may be open to meeting up later Sat evening.

Nikki and I are doing the 'Run the Reagan' in the morning
                    So that's why R.R. parkway will be closed making me have to drive the back roads Saturday morning.
                    Can't you people run somewhere else?

Comment

yeah if you guys are still going to hang out after 7, I can possibly come out as well.

Comment

location change! looks like the show will be in the usual spot in down town, social circle. call if you need to 678-908-3543

Comment

Working...
                        X