Upcoming Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just south of Helen
    So snake over to 85n to 985 n 985 turns into 365 at exit 24..
    Keep going north once you pass the first traffic light (bp on the right) keep north 6 miles to the next light that is hwy 52 turn left (a shell circle K and bp on right waffle house on left) So left on 52.. 6 miles to Hwy 283 fork to the right take it short hop to the 5 way stop make left staying on HWY283.
    2 miles to stop sign Hwy 129 go right into Cleveland about 8 miles around the square stay on 129 north to Hwy 75 n to Helen that be a right at Ma Gooch's Restaurant bp on the left .. once on HWY 75 N you will need to know the secret squirrel code so pm me for that ....

Now heading up 985 exit 16 Oakwood a QT (exit right then on left) is the last cheep place for gas about 10 or so cents less and im about 43 miles from that exit so ya might want to top off .. also keep in mind this is a tourist town and a dry county well beer in a few places but no hard stuff thats Helen and you pay so shop in oakwood or ahead of time.

My gas grill bit the big one over the winter i just found out
    so i have i think 2 charcoal ones here
    im going to cook up about 15-20 lbs of bbq so thats my part
    Wal mart on right heading up 129 before cleveland if ya need one

bring
    byob
    lawn chairs
    bug spray it is the woods you know
    bat spray fuckers keep coming back and living in my eves
    if ya want to camp out and are not a pansy you can tent it i gots the land again its woods not a camp sight so don't bitch about the rock you sleep on.
    camp in your coach we can run power to you im sure if ya need a fan or what ever.

a few people i talked with work saturday so im here you all work out what you want to do just let me know if ya want to roll over to the next town funeral home for a tour depending not depends on what time you all get up here maybe do the visit sunday.

thats all i can think of for now so add to it

Comment

I love riding up to Helen on the bike - not nearly as scenic in a coach. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post

ahh but your more scenic in a coach

i was thinking if you bring yours david brings his 69 we will have from 68 - 78 on the yard ha

Comment

Turns out lack of finances will prevent my appearance....have fun fellas

Comment

?¿??¿?

Comment

well i guess april 9 is fine but that have to be in 2012 cause its done past us up this year Doh

Comment

Rockabilly Luau - Masquerade Music Park - 695 North Ave NE Atlanta, GA 30308

Saturday June 18th

11:00 AM - Registration
                Noon - 4:00 - Car Show

$15 Advance/$20 at the Gate

dead ends is approved for this show.

Comment

Originally posted by phuonguyen05

transcranial magnetic stimulation
                  I'm pretty sure psychoholic already posted that exact post. try again, asswipe.

Comment

Who the hell was that?

Comment

Who the hell was that?
                      It was a spammer that Chris banned.

We should go to their site and find a way to spam them.

Comment

"Transcranial magnetic stimulation" or any tweaks to it would actually make a killer band name.

Comment

i always thought "Velociraptor XSD" would be a good band name.

Comment

Upcoming event.....HOW Beerfest location is beautiful Cartersville, GA exit 285 off 75 North. Who's going?

Comment

More importantly, who's going to the show this coming saturday in Winder? We have a few RSVPs on the facebook group. Tony, Sam, and Adrian.

We should decide if we are going to meet up somewhere, or just all show up. My guess would be that Sam, Adrian, and I might meet up. Tony, i guess you would just show up since you live in Winder already?

Comment

I have to work. Yall will just have to fend for yourselves this time... buuut between David and Ryan being there I think everything will stay copacetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X