dispain"s bac again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dispain"s bac again

Yo folks It's Kevin Dispain here, had to re-register again due to forum glitches. No matter I could care less about post counts or about length of member ship. Most of you know me and my story. Just getting back in touch as I have tried before but the frustration trying to log again over and over resulted in me getting up and saying I'll try again later, again, no luck so I have now re registeresd. Hope everyone is doing well and moving allowed with whatever project you have going on. For myself as you know me and Billy traded out my pimped out 78 Hears Fleet Wood that I sunk about 3 yrs. lot of money tons of 4am in the morning time labor and a lot of money in (me and Donna)hearse for his bad ass 59 4 door Sedan Deville Cadillac "Flat top". I then kept that ride maintained and dropped quite a bit of $ into it without getting to the fun stuff. It was the love of my life. My dream ride that I had a vision to finish how I wanted to see it finished,... but I couldn't get there. As hard times and economy has taken a toll on all of as I'm sure (if it hasn't on you fuckin great!) on you too. Long story short the 59 is gone, she served me well and it was a fun ride. But just had to let her go. In closing I will always have classics, rat rods, hearses, antiques, muscle and eclectic cars oil in my blood, I will continue to support the love for that and you guys or anybody else diggin into a rusted out pos that you will some day make a dream come true. As for me? Just to say fuck it I got an awful, horrible barley street legal pinto.... that will barley make it to Monster Bash if I don't get pulled over first. But I'll be there this year!! With a smile and bells on and spatula in hand flippin burgers cause you know I love to cook. Everyone check in. WTF's UP!!!

sup bro....good to see you around again.

Comment

I never really disappear... I just kinda fade away like an entity .... Im still around, sometimes you can see me better than others. Looks like action is coming back to the board. Good deal. I will not miss Monster Bash this year. I cannot wait for my pinto to get laughed at I'm gonna get a kick outta that. What cars do you guys have now or don't have anymore. As in All you non replying fuckers besides TTS.

Comment

I never really disappear... I just kinda fade away like an entity
        Another way of saying you flair up like herpies....lmao.
        I've heard rumors about the pinto. Gotta see if its as awful as I have heard.

Comment

If anybody can still get a pimp on in a pinto, it's Kevin.

I can just see it in my head - sitting on the ground, 22's on it, pair of 12's in the trunk and mutilated muppet interior.

Comment

Originally posted by molly'spnp View Post
            I never really disappear... I just kinda fade away like an entity .... Im still around, sometimes you can see me better than others. Looks like action is coming back to the board. Good deal. I will not miss Monster Bash this year. I cannot wait for my pinto to get laughed at I'm gonna get a kick outta that. What cars do you guys have now or don't have anymore. As in All you non replying fuckers besides TTS.
            Believe me it's prob as awful as you heard or worse. Actually the back story to the Pinto is life experiences.... is this. The first time I went to jail..... (dumb teenage shit and bored Smyrna cops) I was in a holding cell with 5 offenders. To the next of our cell was two more holding cells with 5-7 offenders in each. All night long our three cells were talking, chatting bouncing off each others remarks. The humor everyone had was dry, sarcastic and that of a very high paid experienced comedian. I was rib cracking laughing, and I wasn't under the influence of anything... except .01 on the Breathalyzer. Yea me n my bud had four Bartles and James wine coolers (who remembers those) spaced out each going to hang out with two chicks we met at the Motley Crue concert a month before held at the Omni (who remembers that venue yes im fuckin old). We never made it, back to story... as I was laughing at the impeccable humor everyone had I stopped laughing for a moment and thought...... and shouted out loud........... silenced the cross talk and comical relief between the cells "WAIT!!!!! .......why are we all fuckin laughing when we are all in jail?" There was a five second pause of silence, then in the last cell down I heard in a low southern voice... "we have to laugh to keep from crying". That trip to jail and hearing that and that experience has stuck with me ever since that night like it was yesterday. I have applied that theory to many things in life and would bet it saved my life or at least sanity a few times. Now what does this have to do with me having to get rid of a rust free great running rare 20 ft. long 6 1/2 feet wide power working everything lowered 1959 Cadillac Sedan Deville? To buy a rechid 1970 Pinto? When I sold the 59 I wanted to cry, I didn't, instead I found this Pinto bought it and then started laughing. Every time I walk outside and see it I laugh out loud .. literally. I've broke down 5 times... and laughed.. on the side of the road. I shared this story with one of my bosses in the club industry he's a millionaire but cool and humble prob why he is still a millionaire and hasn't folded to economy. He said sometimes you have to go back to move forward. One day.. I'll get another caddie of my choice.... till then I'm gonna laugh like hell at my Pinto. And where ever I drive it and as I park it at Monster bash I guarantee YOU people will storm it and take pictures and draw as much attention as any flawless 59 Caddie just ina different way, but the bonus is they will be laughing or smiling real big. And I'm glad my pile of auto compost pile brought a smile to someone's face. Betcha it gets me laid! This time I hope I don't get poison Ivy again, it's thick behind the unused screen behind us.... but hard o see with the light emitting off yer cell phone, as if i DID notice it I woulda stopped and said oh no!!!! this ain't cool lets go to Marriott. Yea right... rock and roll all the way. Jus sayin heads up. Thanks for reading my long winded story. I hope you got something out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
              If anybody can still get a pimp on in a pinto, it's Kevin.

I can just see it in my head - sitting on the ground, 22's on it, pair of 12's in the trunk and mutilated muppet interior.
              Well thanks Chris this is a blatant complement to me and being the arrogant intelligent smart ass never wrong ass you are it means even more. You have always paid respect to me and my efforts in my cars and to the club. I will do nothing to this car however. Im gonna leave it in it's natural stench it is. Kinda like one of my favorite Hearses in the club's "swamp thing" Matt's ......Matt's right? The one you said Chris, standing around at MB 4 years ago looking at it you said "it looks like it was dragged out of the bottom of a swamp" I then named it "swamp thing" I love Matt's hearse. So much character. HOWEVER!! A friend of mine that is part owner of a body shop saw my pinto and said DUDE lemme paint that fucker pink and flame it!! I said "man if i had the money for that I prob wouldn't have gotten rid of the 59" He replied. "no man, it's on me, just so I can add it to my portfolio and laugh even harder at your car when I'm done" I said ok fuck it make it worse make it MORE a spectacle of a laughing stock for the car community" he replied "done, but the only condition is I just tape it and spray it, no body work no no bondo no dent pulling" I replied " I wouldn't expect any thing less bro,...... or more" SO NOW as I shouldn't tell you guys I'm gonna leak, It is a PINK FLAMED 70 PINTO. HENCE MY SCREEN NAME MOLLY'S PNP----> PINTO AND PINK Molly Ringwald (pretty and pink movie, 80's) And that's all I'll leak bout this car see you guys june 5th. I think I will break my streak and FINALLY not get an award this year.

Comment

Chris are you still swordsmaniinnnniinggg? um pin stripping? I remember at Nic's B-day @ yall's (yea i said yall's! south mother fuka's, represent) house I attended um .. fuck how amny years ago was that, with the jumping gym and shit. You were just starting to dabble in it. Either you kinda dropped the interest or your great by now cause that was more than 5 years ago easy.

Comment

Originally posted by molly'spnp View Post
                  It is a PINK FLAMED 70 PINTO. And that's all I'll leak bout this car see you guys june 5th. I think I will break my streak and FINALLY not get an award this year.
                  Holy crap I CAN'T WAIT to See this thing!

Comment

I can't wait to see this thing! I love the Molly Ringwald reference.

I'm trying to stripe, I'm still not very good at it, but if it's a dented pink pinto, I think I can be inclined to put some paint on it without feeling too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                      I can't wait to see this thing! I love the Molly Ringwald reference.

I'm trying to stripe, I'm still not very good at it, but if it's a dented pink pinto, I think I can be inclined to put some paint on it without feeling too bad.
                      exactly!!! lmao

Comment

you could also cut the roof off, paint it black with a pink side graphic, drop some McCean 14's on it and have Chris Tucker's car from Friday

Comment

Working...
                        X