Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody got a contact for the Monster Bash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody got a contact for the Monster Bash?

I swear this is the worst advertised event in the world.

First sunday in June would be the 5th.

Let us plan for mass conquering and destruction.

Comment

Coincidentally I just ran into Shane Morton here in the stages. he is the guy that runs the Sookshow and plays Professor Morte. He confirmed it was indeed the 5th and the Starlight should start advertising it fairly soon. He said to expect some crazy fun bands this year - I had not heard of them, but check out Spooky Partridge, a tongue in cheek family garage band from Decatur.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
        First sunday in June would be the 5th.

Let us plan for mass conquering and destruction.
        SWEET!

Comment

Hopefully we won't both be sick like last year, that sucked.

Comment

Hopefully we won't both be sick like last year, that sucked
            And leave the dog home, not like the year before that......

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
              And leave the dog home, not like the year before that......
              always gotta be bringing up old shit

Comment

Why do they have to have it on a Sunday and in June? Don't they know how hot Georgia is in the summer? And if someone from out of town want to come, they might not be able to because they have to go to work on Monday? I had a great time the year I came down, got to meet a lot of hearse people, but it was HOT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abnorml View Post
                  Why do they have to have it on a Sunday and in June? Don't they know how hot Georgia is in the summer? And if someone from out of town want to come, they might not be able to because they have to go to work on Monday? I had a great time the year I came down, got to meet a lot of hearse people, but it was HOT!!!
                  my guess would be that a lot of the attendees might work on saturdays. same reason the goth night in san francisco is on a monday, i guess.

Comment

always gotta be bringing up old shit
                    Oh, HELL no....maybe if you actually showed up one of these days we could start some NEW shit....punk.

Comment

Originally posted by Double D View Post
                      Oh, HELL no....maybe if you actually showed up one of these days we could start some NEW shit....punk.

I got your punk right here old man....wait, i'm not your punk. i'm uh, well I can be your huckleberry.

Comment

Working...
                      X