Monster bash question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster bash question

Any one have a hearse we can borrow for monster bash? Christine really wants to go in a hearse

wouldn't be a bad idea to see who plans to go. we didn't really have a good turnout last year. i'll be traveling for work thursday and coming back saturday evening.

Comment

think we'll do it this year
      and Kevin i don't have a spare coach at this time
      the 68 & 70 getting makeovers
      and Dwain might be in the 71 due to his taking longer to get together damn manifold bolts got to drill 6 or 8 of them bitches out
      but if he bails your welcome to her but the gas is on you and you know where she is and needs to get back to that night .. cause i know whos house you be driving back and forth over and over and over

Comment

For the bash this year lets NOT park right in the main through way like we usually do.
        Whoever gets there first try and set up a few rows above there. or lets stagger the vehicles so people aren't driving bikes and shit through our area all day.

Also who all is going?
        And are those of us on the East side meeting at kroger again?

Comment

Ill be there - kroger sounds good

Comment

Will be there. @LMS so you mean set up at the very top, real deep up in there?

Comment

i don't know if we want to be *all* the way up at the top, but i would say at least 3 or 4 rows uphill from where we usually are.

Comment

I'm bringing the buick. What time is the meetup?

Comment

When do we normally meet at Kroger?
                  Like 11 am I think.

Comment

yeah 11 is the normal time.

Comment

Hey Dave, you want to rendezvous somweheres and ride down together?

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
                        When do we normally meet at Kroger?
                        Like 11 am I think.
                        I thought that was it but couldn't remember. I'll be bringing my easy up and some booze, and that black fella said he wants to come along as well so see ya'll there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
                          I thought that was it but couldn't remember. I'll be bringing my easy up and some booze, and that black fella said he wants to come along as well so see ya'll there.
                          I see your black fella and raise you a ginger

Comment

Originally posted by v8nightmare View Post
                            Hey Dave, you want to rendezvous somweheres and ride down together?

sounds good what you think 10a around the mall of ga?

Comment

Originally posted by northgahearse View Post
                              sounds good what you think 10a around the mall of ga?
                              sorry dave, i spoke too soon, my girl is gonna be at work till like 11 or so... so ill just have to catch up with yall there

Comment

Working...
                              X