Monster bash question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
    I got a 30 pack of high life - mind if we kick in a few bucks towards yalls food?

Also bringing a couple bag chairs
    not a problem....32 Angus Beef Hot Dogs and 36 mini bags of chips if anyone wants to throw us a few bucks towards that it would be cool. No sense if everyone bringing the same stuff. Now I only have 4 burgers......if more is needed they will have to be bought at Kroger. Hot Dogs are just easier to mess with at the bash.

Comment

heading that way hope to make it by 11

Comment

Aaaah dead battery, and when i finally get it started it sputters out of gas. great start already...

Comment

When everyone starts posting MB pics lets try to make one big thread for it.
          I can't wait to see all the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by LMS View Post
            When everyone starts posting MB pics lets try to make one big thread for it.
            I'll try, but I can't promise anything.

Comment

i didn't even bring a camera this year. my old one died and i haven't replaced it yet.

Comment

I have to say that was the most fun MB we've been to in a long time! The tent city was an excellent idea, sitting up a few rows was a better idea. I didn't take very many pictures either except for Kevin's companions in his pink pinto...

Comment

i agree it was fun - but most of the fun was just us hanging out. as for monster bash itself, i thought that was kinda boring.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                    i agree it was fun - but most of the fun was just us hanging out. as for monster bash itself, i thought that was kinda boring.
                    Took the words right out of my mouth, the turnout was awful... oh and thanks to everyone that came out!!!

Comment

So I came home from work today expecting to see a new MB pic thread in the picture section.........

And there was nothing!

You mean no one took any pictures at all?

Come on people, hook a brother up.

Comment

I'm waiting on the pictures from Grube - but here are a few I took.

The great margarita: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L_AH4p92WM

Chace's PSA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKye-4MXeKU

Comment

Ill have em up tomorrow

Comment

i have no clue how to post pics.

Comment

Working...
                            X