Summer Showdown July 2nd and 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Showdown July 2nd and 3rd

My other car club, Freaks of Nature is holding our annual car and truck show at the Perry Fairgrounds July 2nd and 3rd. There's a hotel across the street from the fairgrounds and there will be a drive in movie/party that Saturday night there.

I was told tonight that Dead Ends members are not only invited, but for bringing the coaches all the way down ya'll will get a discounted entry free, regardless of if you come for one or both days.

The show is pretty huge, a lot of lowriders but we're trying to get more classics, rat rods, and of course hearses to show. Also its a fundraiser for the Houston County Humane Society

Hope some of you can come out. I thought that if ya'll can make it, we can hit Rose Hill in Macon on your way back up for pics.

here's the flyer.

that sounds pretty awesome. i'm in.

Comment

Where's Perry, Ga.? I think I gots that weekend off.

Comment

It's about 45 minutes south of Macon on I-75 Mr. Google sez it's 5 hours and 5 minutes from North Charleston

Comment

I'm definately in for that sunday...whether or not i make it for sat. depends on my $$$ situation..

Comment

Ok, so we need to figure out who is interested in what. here's what we have:

July 2nd - Chase's show day 1
            July 3rd - Chase's show day 2
            July 4th - Social circle block party show

Please let us know which event(s) you would like to attend. As for me I will go to Chase's show for at least one day as well as the social circle show on the 4th.

Comment

we might hit all 3 days. no hearse

Comment

Chase, can you post the hotel information?

Comment

The host hotel where the movie will be is the MICROTEL but it is booked up so I'd try the Ramada Conference Center 200 Valley Drive, I-75 at Exit 136, Perry, GA 31069 877-859-5095

Comment

anyone have any better idea what they plan to do?

i plan to hit the show in perry on saturday. i will decide by tuesday if i'm going to stay the night and hit day two also.

Comment

I think that's what we're gonna do too. We probably need to go ahead and book the hotel so we're not caught having to sleep in our cars. Its a pain for 2 people to get comfortable in a hyundai.

Comment

Work has been pretty slow this month so i'm a bit hesitant on the hotel and day two. let me know how much the room is

Comment

Ok, I have to work Saturday the 2nd so no go there.
                          Sunday the 3rd would have been ok but both the people who would normally watch our dogs will be out of town and we are watching theirs. So long distance shows that weekend.
                          The show on the 4th we can probably do.

Comment

I won't know if I'm off work til Thurs. or Fri. my local peeps are tryin to talk me into Heavy Rebel Weekender in N.C. also. Decisions, decisions.

Comment

meat in loganville saturday morning ? or we just gonna meat there?

Comment

Working...
                              X