No announcement yet.

Summer Showdown July 2nd and 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

between funds, and working till midnight saturday i won't be able to make the sunday show. i was really hoping to talk to some of the freaks.

Comment

Let me just say that this was a pretty fun show. although i prefer to hang out with the PBR crowd, in my opinion the show was infinitely more entertaining than the "been there, done that" of monster bash. watching guys projectile vomit colored milk is pretty hilarious.

i hope we can get a few more coaches there next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
        watching guys projectile vomit colored milk is pretty hilarious.

Comment

so awesome

Comment

Also I wanted to say, as far as the club games competitions...Dead Ends came in 3rd overall out of 5 clubs. This is the 7th year of the show, 4 of those 5 clubs have been there for at least the last 4 years and this is the first time a newcomer club has done this well against the vets....granted we had a stand in for the Gallon Challenge, But still we were only 1 point away from being tied for second. So if we can get more folks down next year that are willing to participate, then I think we can become a serious contender.

Also, also....thanks again for coming down!

Comment

oh and speaking of games, we have decided the initiation for new members is the colt 45 40 oz challenge!

Comment

I had my $$$ bearings go out on my skateboard once....talk about Skate of Die! WAKKA WAKKA!

Comment

Working...
                X