No announcement yet.

Dead Ends T-shirt design contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something like this with some hearses in the background, one on each side of her maybe.

Last edited by LMS; 06-28-2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Where did you find that design? That's the EXACT same design on ryan berry's leg.which is a custom piece victoria did for him.

Comment

Found that pic on the web. Obviously we can't use it, but something similar with hearses in the background would be cool.

Comment

Here are my terrible... terrible abominations that I spent a whole 10 minutes working on for your viewing pleasure... and if its not obviously apparent, they are just to visualize a general direction, but if any bit of it is used I want at least part of that delicious Twinkee there was talk about... anyways without further a due...

Up first is something of a crash and burn motif... (because were oozing with badassness)

DEHC LOGO 1.jpg
          Next we have what I like to refer to as "Guns, Beer, and Money" (again... oozing!)

DEHC LOGO 2.jpg
          And lastly for now, Im thinking of a black long sleeve work shirt with a name patch on the right breast, a rank/title patch on the left breast the NHAA patch (which Ill be getting a batch of very very soon) on the left sleeve, and the new logo, or the following logo on the back... you know for when it gets a bit chilly...
          delogo-final.jpg

Comment

www.robertpaulnixon.com

He does damn good work.

Tell him I sent ya.

He's also on here http://www.nationalhearse.net/forums...eath_By_Design but he needs to get his ass on more.

Comment

I had several ideas for slogon type shirts or stickers or whatever...

Dead Ends Hearse Club:Because you can't spell Funeral Without F.U. (thanks Kevin)

Dead Ends: Corpse Tested, Mortitian Approved

Dead Ends: If you put them under a hot shower for about 30 minutes, you can hardly even tell.

Dead Ends: Don't laugh, your daughter could be in here....her torso anyway.

Dead Ends: Because "Quiet Dignity" is for punk ass bitches.

Dead Ends: Best hearse club ever? It Depends....

Comment

Love it.

I'm still partial to 'Making People Uncomfortable Since 1998' - but they all rock.

Comment

I am thinking we may want to move more towards a cafe press route - that way we can do the swag on demand. Also, we would probably be able to have a large variety of designs. i'm not sure what the set up fees might be. i'll look into that later.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                    I am thinking we may want to move more towards a cafe press route - that way we can do the swag on demand. Also, we would probably be able to have a large variety of designs. i'm not sure what the set up fees might be. i'll look into that later.
                    There are no setup fees (last I looked, YEARS ago), but cafe press blows as I've heard nothing but horror stories. Go with zazzle or something else.

Comment

Heres my first attempt.
                      DE shirt.jpg

Comment

i think we are going to want something for the front, and something for the back. right now i'm leaning towards a catchy slogan for the front, and some kind of picture for the back.

i like the "it depends" one best so far.

Comment

Here are some excellent entries by Kevin's friend. i think my personal favorite is the cemetery scene. Please remember we decided on a deadline of August 15th for design submissions.

Dead Ends T-Shirt Design 005.jpgDead Ends T-Shirt Design 004.jpgDead Ends T-Shirt Design 003.jpgDead Ends T-Shirt Design 002.jpgDead Ends T-Shirt Design 001.jpg

Comment

I might get Mel to whip some stuff up by then. Just to throw my 2 cents in, I would like to see one of these logos from Chace in the front...
                            "Dead Ends Hearse Club:Because you can't spell Funeral Without F.U. "
                            "Dead Ends: Corpse Tested, Mortitian Approved"
                            "Dead Ends: Because "Quiet Dignity" is for punk ass bitches."

And have the "It Depends" slogan under the back design.

Comment

The cemetery scene needs the addition of a guy in a wheelchair in it. :P

Comment

The iron cross thing has been over done by car and bike clubs.
                                The graveyard scene could work with some touching up.
                                Not really feeling it on either of the one's with 2 hearses.
                                I do like the bottom one with the skull and crossed bars with flames that says Dead ends. I don't really like the one above it.

So either the grave yard or the bottom skull and cross bars touched up would work.
                                By touched up I would mean make them real hot rod looking OR clean them up so they have a real look to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X