Business Card Proof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Card Proof

Proof through Vista Print. Cards are free in quantities of 250. We can either order one batch with my information as the main point of contact, or i can order personalized cards for everyone (i think).

These would be available only to dues paying members according to our bi-laws, since it has our logo.

what are your thoughts?

Not bad, nice and simple. If they are free go for it.

Comment

dead-ends.jpg this is the card i designed. sorry, don't know how to make it bigger.
      Last edited by tony218; 09-29-2011, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Why not just use http://www.dead-ends.com/ and actually make the site fully functional?

Sorry but I think of the NHAA as the national group. I love that tombstone graphic you guys have too.

Comment

Scary Guy, that is in the plans for the future. i think it some point we will do that. but i remember when i was new to the hearse scene. i found the dead ends site, and it looked, well, dead. and it was confusing. so for now, i want to be sure people find us on the forums.

Tony, there was at least one other business card design i have an example of that David gave me a while back.

unless i anyone has objections, i will go ahead and order the first batch on saturday.

Comment

they do look good, in the future we could have a member buy their own and put their name
            on it with yours.

i still like the: "making people uncomfortable since 1998" thing.

Comment

I think what you really need to do to make it look not dead is link it to this subforum, fix some broken links, and you're good.

Comment

yeah i think that actually may have been the plan. i would have to review the minutes to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
                  what are your thoughts?
                  Aye.

Comment

Working...
                  X