Haloween party.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haloween party.........

A friend of mine owns a high end car detailing business with several employees. They service many rich and or famous people around the Atlanta area, including many pro sports players.
    So last night I get a text message from Tom Glavine's(former Atlanta Braves pitcher) wife wanting me to bring the hearse to a big adult Halloween party she is throwing and help her scare people. Says she got my number from another friend of mine who works for the car detail guy.
    He told me she might do so a few days ago, so I know it's legit.
    Problem is the party is on the 22, next Saturday, and I have to work at least till 5 but maybe later. Then add time to get home, shower, get ready, and drive there.... I may not be able to swing this.
    I am going to find out all the details. Is there anyone with a half way decent hearse, who is not a jock sniffer that may want to get in on this if I can't do it?

All these views and nothing???? No one???

Comment

i am already going to a party that night. your coach definitely has the best look. too bad they didn't give us more advanced notice.

i'll ask on the facebook group just in case

Comment

Where is it?
        Approx what time frame do they want the car there?
        And define in your opinion and/or their opinion what halfway descent means?
        In other words I might be able to swing it.

Comment

Turns out it starts late enough for me to do it.

There is another lady wanting to pay for a hearse Halloween night. I gave Kevin her info and he declined and then sent it to Dave. Not sure if Dave contacted her or not. If anyone is interested in that one let me know and I will see if Dave is doing it.

Dave if you are reading this let me know.

Actualy this lady would love if everyone just came out, she throws a huge party for everyone and the trick or treaters.

Comment

i will keep that in mind if i don't end up going to greenville

Comment

Ok, that was the easiest $300 I ever made for 3 hours work.
              We Got there and Had to go through a security gate where they checked my I.D. and called the house to be sure we ok.
              Then we drove through this big as neighborhood of million dollar houses to the Glavine's, we parked the hearse right outside the front door of this huge fucking house, the 4 car garage was as big as our whole house, and the house itself was easy three times that, maybe 4 or 5 times. Glavine's wife is big into Halloween and had the whole place done up in good decorations and props, not the cheap shit you get at local stores.
              My buddy told me she want's to buy more but isn't sure where to store it all. So we spent 3 hours scaring the crap out of guests as they arrived and walked down the long driveway. It was fun, like working in the haunted house again.
              They absolutely loved us, asked if we had a card or something if anyone else wanted to hire us.
              Makes me thing about putting an ad out next year and lining up some work, if you can call it work.

Comment

Damn, I didn't see this until today!

Comment

Originally posted by Psychoholic View Post
                  Damn, I didn't see this until today!
                  get on the board more.....jeesh

Comment

speaking of cards, the "free" business cards ended up costing money when i got to the checkout, so i haven't ordered any yet. I wanted to wait and see what happens with dues first.

Comment

Well I went to the thing last night and it was a blast. She had over 2000 people easy come by the house.
                      It was on Fox 5 news last night a few times. They filmed some around the hearse but didn't include it in the coverage.
                      You can watch the video though and see the place. Made $200.
                      Atlanta breaking news, weather, and sports from FOX 5 Atlanta, WAGA, FOX 5, Atlanta news, Atlanta weather, Atlanta sports, Georgia news, Good Day Atlanta, FOX 5 Storm Team, FOX 5 I-Team, FOX 5 News, High 5 Sports.

Comment

Working...
                      X