No announcement yet.

Swag Options - need to decide soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow so Noid was para-noid. I guess thats why you avoid the Noid.

20091202_noid_190x190.jpg

Comment

Well if anything like that happens to one of us someone will shoot them
      That's true, many Dead-Ends members are concealed carry permit holders and we are usually packing.

Comment

And remember, if you get shot, you will be shot. not stabbed, or chainsawed, bludgeoned, but shot.

i'm going out of town on business for a few days. i'll look into getting this taken care of when i get back. right now it looks like everyone is in favor of the gus must dead shirts, so i think we should go with that, and we can do the patches later.

I am thinking a first run of 20 shirts. That's usually the minimum order quantity. If someone would like to volunteer to get us a couple of quotes, that would be great. i already have one quote. Just grab the samples from the thread.

Comment

I'm not sure if w posted our opinions but christine and I like the 1st option ” best hearse club...”

Comment

alright well the poll results are tied between shirts and patches. i think shirts have a few more votes on the facebook group, so that's probably what we'll go with.

it looks like most everyone likes gus must dead, but maybe i'll do a final poll tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X