Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t-shirt final decision

ok, so here's what we're looking at:

Motorcycle gang patches will require a $250 setup fee, and are $50 apiece - so there's no way we can include those with our dues package.

t-shirts, minimum quantity is 24, which will run us $12.92 each for a total of $310.08. Would anyone volunteer to get one or two more quotes for T-shirts? they should be one color front and back on a black shirt.

Our current paypal account balance is $543.50, after paying Sam for the new member packets for everyone who has paid dues so far.

I would like to wrap this up by monday and get some t-shirts ordered.
    it depends
    28.57%
    gus must dead
    35.71%
    you know what goes here.
    35.71%

The poll is expired.

are you getting a variety of sizes or do we order what we need?

Comment

yes, everyone will need to tell me their sizes once we get all this sorted out. Just PM me, preferably.

Comment

I'm voting LMS is an asshole, because I think that's what should go on the shirt.

Comment

well we are certainly tied up there pretty nicely.

Comment

I actually thought of that too...lol
            ” LMS IS AN A**HOLE”

Comment

i think at some point we will make multiple things with multiple witty slogans. right now gus must dead is one vote ahead. i want to place the order on monday.

Comment

so, what was the final decision?do they say "gus must dead"?

Comment

They do say "gus must dead." Chace should have them for us on the 10th.

we'll go with a different slogan or design next time we get shirts.

Comment

Ok, people, the t-shirts are in! Just in case you weren't aware, Chace was able to get us free shirts. those of you who have paid your dues and are going to the show on the 10th should be able to pick up your shirts.

Comment

Any thought of how much extra shirts might be?

Comment

Not right now. i think we had some guidelines in our policy document for stuff like this, but since the shirts don't cost us anything, i'm not sure. i would guess maybe $10?

Comment

Well they reuse the screens and have already cleaned those so they'd have to make new ones, which means it'd be their regular deal to get more shirts made...the regular meaning around 10 a shirt with a minimum order of 25.

Last edited by Chace; 11-29-2011, 10:08 PM.

Comment

it looks like they came out really well. Everyone needs to thank Chace for making this possible

Comment

they look great, can't wait to get mine.
                              thank you, very much, chase.

Comment

Working...
                              X