Hart's HHR Hearse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hart's HHR Hearse

Heart's Mortuary here in Macon has a pretty impressive fleet. New Caddy w/matching limos, new Lincoln w/matching limos, 1938 Pontiac, and a HorseDrawn all in use....

But they've also got two HHR's a white one and a black one, they are used for pet funerals...

Today they used the black one for the funeral of a Dooley County Sheriff's Dog...full procession from Macon to Dooley County (54 miles)

Your tax dollars at work.

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth

Comment

I had a picture in my old phone from a mortuary in conyers that had a hhr pet hearse. It was way over done with vinyl decals.

Comment

That thing is even worse due to not having real landau boars on it. It just looks cheap and like those wanabe hearses that show up at hearse events.

They should have spent the money on a badass trike hearse.

Comment

Dogs that work...and love hearses.

Don't be hating on german shepherds that work with the police.....LOL
          Attached Files

Comment

What does anything that anyone said have anything to do with hating German Shepherds ?

Comment

"Today they used the black one for the funeral of a Dooley County Sheriff's Dog...full procession from Macon to Dooley County (54 miles)

Your tax dollars at work."

Ah, the police dogs work harder than some of their 2-legged comrades from my experience.....and deserve the respect. My dogs are in search training for lost people and cadavers....named Schnapps (black and tan) and Sieggi (black--granddad was Italian Police and great grandmom was Czech Border Patrol).

Comment

I like dogs, I even like police dogs, however I hate how police use the dogs.

Officer: "Can I search your car?"

Citizen: "No, you may not."

Officer: "Okay, but we'll have to wait for the drug sniffing dog then"

Also the handler can excite it and then "oh look, I think he/she smells something."

Not to mention if you live in an apartment complex and they bring in a dog, and it hangs around by your door (I've heard that) that's enough probable cause for them to barge in without a warrant. It's like they're punishing you for being poor.

Honestly though, funerals are for the living, not the dead. I suppose in the end at least the HHR gets better gas mileage than a traditional full sized hearse does (but it still looks like shit.)

Comment

Working...
                X