Save the muthafuckin' date!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save the muthafuckin' date!

I was gonna wait to post this as we're gonna make a video invite but since there are already events posted for March I thought I'd better go ahead.

Katie and I have set a date for the wedding it'll be March 25th.

We still haven't decided if there will be an actual vow exchange but if we go that route I'd like to have our own Chris DiGanci do the honors.

The location will be El Azteca, a cool Mexican resturant here in Macon 169 Tom Hill Sr Boulevard Macon, GA 31210-1816

We may have a toast but aside from that all guests will be responsible for their own tabs.

Music will be provided by Jubee and the Morning After (as seen on Jimmy Kimmel)

[YOUTUBE]oC5BnxT60ps[/YOUTUBE]

and I'll join them to dedicate this to my lady

[YOUTUBE]_McxfWhN2t4[/YOUTUBE]

anyway I'd love for all of Dead Ends to make it out that can, and PLEASE bring the coaches out!

Between our families, Ghostbuster nerds, Star Wars nerds, the hearse club and the lowrider club there should be a pretty cool and interesting mix of people!

awesome! i'll make it if i'm not traveling for work.

Comment

Well the date is the same but the location has changed (El Azteca decided to shut down) So it'll be at Club Element, on Cherry St in downtown Macon.

Comment

Do I detect a little influence from Jimmy Pop on that track?

Comment

It would be my honor good sir!

I do a pretty damned good wedding.

Comment

Working...
          X