camping trip roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camping trip roll call

So whose all planning on going camping on the 19th? And what all should we have there? We've got a grill and I'm gonna try to set up a fire pit

Id love too but I have to attend a wedding

Ya'll have fun for me!

Comment

going, maybe +1. we'll see. Do you want everyone to meet at a nearby grocery store? then we can pick up supplies and head over?

Comment

That's what I was thinking.have to decide when and where

Comment

**chirp, chirp**

Comment

if you want to pick out a meeting time and place, i'll update the facebook invite.

Comment

We aren't going to camp, but we may come hang out for a while like last time.

Comment

What time yall wanna get together?

Comment

i was thinking early evening? Maybe we could meet up at 5:00, get supplies and then head over to set up camp?

Comment

Sounds good. Nick and chasity are coming from Conyers and you'll cone from social circle. So where wood be good to meet? Theres not a grocery store around walnut grove.

Comment

i don't really know conyers, so i can't suggest something there. Seems like it would have to the monroe wal-mart or the loganville kroger. seems like wal-mart would be closer.

Comment

How about covington wal mart? If you want bring your guitar. My dad has a couple.

Comment

ok, covington wal-mart. What time? Please post on FB as well.

Comment

5 pm covington walmart. So far, me, christine, ryan ricks and guest, ryan berry, nick and chasity. If anyone wants to swing by and hang out, call or text me for directions.
                            Last edited by HearseHaunter; 05-17-2012, 04:52 PM. Reason: damn auto correct strikes again

Comment

welfare?

Comment

Working...
                              X