No announcement yet.

hearse stolen in Ga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i've been thinking about some wireless security cameras at some point also.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
      can you have guns in detroit?
      Can we? lol. The problem is that there aren't enough. Some people can't afford the guns/permits to carry them concealed and can't defend themselves, or someone gets the drop on them. Best thing to do is travel in a group of at least three or more.

As far as home defense goes there are a few cool security companies too. Alarm.com does this really neat home automation thing and their products are used by a few different monitoring companies. They have IP cams too.

You can just get cameras and monitor them yourself though. There are even some cool smartphone apps that let you do that remotely. http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.pas.webcam is one of those apps for android.

Comment

I just wondered, because our friends in chicago seem hell-bent in keeping us plebes unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_ricks View Post
          can you have guns in detroit?
          If there were no weapons in Detroit then they wouldn't need this.

Waste of taxpayers money if ya ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
            Waste of taxpayers money if ya ask me.
            Whatever, I like the bad ass statue we're getting anyway. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...tue-of-robocop

But yeah, with all the red-necks in this state up north of course we have guns.

Chicago's bars can stay open until 4AM though, while we only go to 2AM because of another retarded law.

Comment

Originally posted by Chace View Post
              If there were no weapons in Detroit then they wouldn't need this.
              looking at the muzzle of that thing, it could only shoot BBs at best.

Comment

video doesn't matter unless you can identify them. At my work we had video of a guy who came into our yard during business hours and had stolen copper rolls out of one of our trucks. Nothing ever came out of it. We had pics of his truck, but didn't have a clear license plate shot, but it was probably stolen too. Good neighbors and firearms (and make my day laws, yeay oklahoma) are the only way to protect your property.

Comment

Working...
                X