2014 Denver Hearsecon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Denver Hearsecon

Does anyone have any info on the 2014 Denver Hearsecon, we might go with our 79 MM, not sure yet.

HEARSECON8.jpg

Comment

Thanks, we are really pushing to get our 79 MM done. Where can we find info for accommodations etc...

Comment

Hi there Dar Mar,

The best thing to do, in my opinion, is to camp with us! I always recommend camping, especially for first timers since it really gives you the full experience. We stay up late eating, drinking, watching movies and then sleep in the hearses. The campground has power at the group campsites and shower/laundry facilities as well.

If you are wanting a hotel, I always recommend LaQuinta Inn:

7190 West Hampden Avenue
        Lakewood, CO 80227
        (303) 969-9700

They are reasonable and I have heard no complaints from any of our attendees that have stayed there. Either way, I recommend sending an email to denverhearse@yahoo.com to get added to our mailing list in order to stay up to date as well as to let us know you're interested in coming so we can anticipate your arrival!

Take care -Zachary

Comment

Thanks so much for the info. We are newbies here and very excited to find other hearse owners. Denver sound like a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dar Mar View Post
            Thanks so much for the info. We are newbies here and very excited to find other hearse owners. Denver sound like a great time.
            Even if your coach is not ready you should attend, a good weekend and great group to spend some quality hearse time with!!

Comment

As an aside, due to a complication with the camp ground we changed the date to the 13th through the 15th. There will also be an early bird event on Thursday the 12th, a behind the scenes tour of a local mortuary and then a movie night in the chapel!

Comment

I love it when things get improved, thanks for putting up a great guide. Hope it will help me out in my future projects

Comment

Working...
                X